Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Where do you spend Pesach? (poll)
Previous  1  2

Where do you spend Pesach?
home  
 57%  [ 198 ]
my parents  
 7%  [ 26 ]
my inlaws  
 4%  [ 15 ]
hotel  
 1%  [ 5 ]
combination of above  
 22%  [ 79 ]
something else  
 6%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 345

Rachel Shira

Post Mon, Apr 22 2019, 11:04 pm
We have always been home and our families come to us for parts.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 12:34 pm
Married 25 years. Started making Pesach 24 years ago (only home Chol hamoed & second days). Made our first sedarim 23 years ago. Gone away 4 times since then. My parents and my in-laws have come to us numerous times (along with various bil and sil and kids). This year my in-laws are here.
We love making Pesach. We almost had the opportunity to go to a hotel this year (we’ve done it twice), and my girls said they’d rather be home.

stillnewlywed

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 12:38 pm
Parents and In-laws

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 12:39 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
Wait so u have triplets and u do this? Wow hats offffff!

In the end, "twins". I lost one at about 26 weeks.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 12:45 pm
Except for the first pesach we were married (I was due right after pesach) we generally split pesach between my in laws (first days) and my parents (second days.) Then my kids started getting older, and it just wasn’t working for me anymore, cuz the seder wasn’t really about them. So 3 years ago, I was (again) due right after pesach, so we went to my in laws for first days and then my parents came to us for second days. The next two years we were home, and my parents came for the first days. This year we are home and my parents didn’t come :-( We had sleepover company and guests for all meals, and second days will be the same.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 3:27 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
In the end, "twins". I lost one at about 26 weeks.

Sorry, I only thought better after I posted. Hope u have lots of nachas, health and happiness.

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 5:22 pm
Married almost ten years. This year we made both sedarim then walked the last day to my parents for the meal (2 HOUR walk with three little kids)
I am in Virginia Beach for chol hamoed. Not sure if home second days or by my parents.
I have been home for second days for seven years but this was first time doing the sedarim.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, May 06 2019, 7:06 pm
Home with my kids and I even led the seder!!!

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, May 06 2019, 7:44 pm
Very interesting.... from the comments on other threads you would think that quite a lot of imamothers go to a hotel.... yet if the polls are accurate it's only 1%. A tiny, tiny percentage. For THIS we all got so worked up?

aricelli

Post Mon, May 06 2019, 7:46 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Married almost ten years. This year we made both sedarim then walked the last day to my parents for the meal (2 HOUR walk with three little kids)
I am in Virginia Beach for chol hamoed. Not sure if home second days or by my parents.
I have been home for second days for seven years but this was first time doing the sedarim.

How was virginia beach?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics