Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Lost bag with unicorns - Park Ra'anana

BadTichelDay

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 6:59 am
Okay, I know chances of return are quite low, but 6 y/o dd is desperate. She lost a bag with her collection of tiny unicorn figurines in the park in Ra'anana yesterday (Monday, April 22).The unicorns were a gift from grandma from abroad. They were in a white plastic bag. On the off chance, anyone find them? (The park maintenance staff didn't).

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 8:18 am
This thread title was begging for an immediate reaction but then I thought, there's probably a little girl somewhere crying. So I just opened this, read it, and said tehillim. Hope things work out happily.

mfb

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 8:29 am
Can’t help but sending her some hugs Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

WastingTime

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 8:34 am
You'lldo much better posting on Facebook

singleagain

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 8:35 am
WastingTime wrote:
You'lldo much better posting on Facebook

Agree post on Facebook. My brother once lost his wallet on a bus in Israel. My sister posted on a bunch of Facebook groups. The wallet was returned.

BadTichelDay

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 1:09 pm
Thank you all.
Didn't occur to me to go to facebook, silly me, because I hardly ever use it any more, though I still have an account.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 2:10 pm
BadTichelDay wrote:
Okay, I know chances of return are quite low, but 6 y/o dd is desperate. She lost a bag with her collection of tiny unicorn figurines in the park in Ra'anana yesterday (Monday, April 22).The unicorns were a gift from grandma from abroad. They were in a white plastic bag. On the off chance, anyone find them? (The park maintenance staff didn't).

I really do hope they show up. This is the coolest post I have ever read on IMA. Hope the unicorns come home! Moed Tov. 🦄
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions