Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
A thought about the geula

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 9:56 am
The final geula is being delayed because of sinas chinam.

There is lots of difficulties that parents are having with children who.are going OTD.

But parents naturally love their children so deeply.

When a child is otd or in some other way "challenging" it can seem very hard and senseless for the parents who live that child so much.

But how perhaps we could reframe it like this. Having a challenging child is a gift from Hashem to make it easier for us to do the tikkun of sinas chinam- ahavas chinam because the ahaha has already been "built in" by Hashem.

It is the otd/challenging who are helping hasten the geula.

It's a thought that I find very comforting

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 10:20 am
Not only that but parents can be very G-dlike, in loving their children no matter how far they've gone, and not giving up on them.
May all who are dealing with this challenge in any capacity have koach and clarity.

mig100

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 11:30 am
Beautiful thought op and pinkfridge

May parents have the wisdom and patience for each of their kids and may we celebrate pesach byrushalayim habinuya bmhara vyameinu!

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 1:00 pm
How do you know the final geulah is being delayed because of sinas chinam? Maybe it's because of any of the 10 other reasons I can think of?

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 1:47 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
How do you know the final geulah is being delayed because of sinas chinam? Maybe it's because of any of the 10 other reasons I can think of?

Although I think OP's words are very nice, I had the same question.

leah233

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 3:18 pm

I don't know what is holding back the Guela and assume it is for many reasons but I've heard many times that since the Bais H'Mikdash was destroyed because of Sinas Chinam that is also what prevents it from being rebuilt.

ggdm

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 7:53 pm
We cannot know, but there is no harm in making the world a better place. So even if it does nothing for geulah, reducing hate is worthwhile.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics