Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Max. Coverage Foundation- Tarte Face Tape or Dermablend Cove

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 6:15 pm
Ive heard of two brands that make really good full coverage Foundations that are Long Lasting.

Dermablend Cover Creme

and

Tarte Face Tape.

Anyone here uses either, or knows of one thats even better?

Which is more long lasting?

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 8:39 pm
Tarte face tape isnt so great. I'm a fan of the shape tape concealer, but the foundation isnt all that great, at all. It caused a bit of a scandal when it first came out because of the limited initial shade ranges, and the PR teams response to the complaints, and it didn't ever really take off and get good reviews like the concealer.

Estee lauder double wear is good, as is the estee Lauder double wear maximum coverage (I think thats what its called, it comes in a dark blue tube).

Fenty beauty also has a full coverage foundation thats long lasting, as does smashbox. I'm a fan of both.

aliavi

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 9:49 pm
I like Ester Lauder Double Wear and Kat von D Lock-It.

You may be able to try primers or setting powders or sprays with a foundation you already like to make it more long wearing.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Apr 23 2019, 11:16 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Tarte face tape isnt so great. I'm a fan of the shape tape concealer, but the foundation isnt all that great, at all. It caused a bit of a scandal when it first came out because of the limited initial shade ranges, and the PR teams response to the complaints, and it didn't ever really take off and get good reviews like the concealer.

Estee lauder double wear is good, as is the estee Lauder double wear maximum coverage (I think thats what its called, it comes in a dark blue tube).

Fenty beauty also has a full coverage foundation thats long lasting, as does smashbox. I'm a fan of both.

How does lauder compare to Lancôme tente idole ultra 24 hr

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 5:56 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
How does lauder compare to Lancôme tente idole ultra 24 hr

They're both good. It would come down to personal preference and skin type. Double wear looks better on me, tiente idole tends to look a bit cakey on me after several hours of wear.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics