Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Seder chicken or meat recipes (with sauce)

cozyblanket

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 10:45 pm
My Seder meat in a sauce came out great but my chicken cutlet in wine sauce for the second Seder was a flop. I'm looking for a good second Seder/sauce recipe for chicken cutlet. I'm happy to hear meat recipes too. I'm asking now while your pesach recipes are still out. Thank you!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Apr 24 2019, 10:59 pm
I make Hawaiian chicken every year.
Cut up chicken cutlets and dredge in potato starch and fry. Remove to 9x13 and add pineapple chunks, cut up red peppers and carrots.
Boil equal parts red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup. Pour over chicken and veggies. Cover and bake.

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Apr 25 2019, 7:42 am
French roast in wine
Tomato basil chicken
Bubbe' brisket

All on kosher.com

cozyblanket

Post Thu, Apr 25 2019, 8:37 am
Thank you!

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Apr 25 2019, 8:37 am
I’m curious what everyone served Friday night. I thought I had a good plan but my meat was so over cooked and dried out by the time we ate it Sad

cozyblanket

Post Thu, Apr 25 2019, 10:05 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
I’m curious what everyone served Friday night. I thought I had a good plan but my meat was so over cooked and dried out by the time we ate it Sad

I did the OJ meat recipe from the pesach while you sleep website. I made it in the crockpot, let it cool on the counter and I, the fridge, sliced it on a cutting board, returned pieces to the pan (they were almost submerged in the gravy now) and then froze it. I defrosted it in the oven erev yuntif and it did find in the oven on 190 from right b4 lighting until about 1am. But it was in gravy and on a low temp.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Apr 25 2019, 11:04 am
We had hot corned beef.

groovy1224

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 7:27 pm
amother Goldenrod wrote:
I make Hawaiian chicken every year.
Cut up chicken cutlets and dredge in potato starch and fry. Remove to 9x13 and add pineapple chunks, cut up red peppers and carrots.
Boil equal parts red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup. Pour over chicken and veggies. Cover and bake.

I know this thread is old, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if a recipe like this could be prepared in advance and frozen?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics