Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Sunscreen for daily use?

yc

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 5:42 am
can anyone recommend a sunscreen with moisturizer for daily use. I don't want the kind you put on when you go to the pool. I need something with a lighter feel and a nice fragrance (or no fragrance). I'm looking for spf 50+. bonus for a product with other 'anti-aging' properties.

Spaghetti7

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 6:11 am
I really like La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra Light Fluid SPF 50+

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 6:22 am
Following! I use a BB cream with 30+ sunscreen. I don't go out a lot, but when I do I always try to remember to put it on.

My dad has extremely fair skin, and he grew up on a farm. They didn't know about sunscreen back then. For the past 20 years he's been getting cancers lasered off of his head and arms, and he's lost some of his nose and the tips of his ears. It's not that noticeable, but it bothers him a lot. Also, the laser treatment leaves big scabs when it heals, and bright pink skin underneath. He's very self conscious of it. Sad

yc

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 6:23 am
where is the cheapest place to buy it? I am in israel but can get from the U.S.

essie14

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 7:18 am
I like Jergens tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. I am very very fair and I have to wear sunscreen every single day of the year. This gives me a slightly tanned look.
I buy it on Amazon and people bring to Israel for me.

Israeli_C

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 7:21 am
Following!! The downside of aliyah- bringing us pasty skinned folks to a Middle Eastern climate!
I've started wearing factor 50 on my face but it doesn't blend well and I look like a mime....

jkw

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 8:17 am
I get Neutrogena stick spf 50 in the States. Looks like a stick deodorant and easy to apply and carry.

mochamix18

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 8:21 am
I really like Devita Solar 30+ moisturizer. You can get it on iherb which delivers to Israel. If that’s not an option I have been enjoying the Careline multieffect day cream which has spf 25 or 30. I think it sells for 40₪ a jar. If you have a Lior Adika (formerly Kolbotech) they tend to be cheaper than superpharm

pistachio88

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 11:04 am
I am a big fan of the elta md sunscreen for daily use. https://www.amazon.com/EltaMD-.....SN3QQ

m987

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 12:28 pm
I really like the supergoop sunscreens. They have a few different kinds and I really like that they don’t feel so much like sunscreen.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics