Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Torah learning for women - Unlocking our own potential

Yael

Post Tue, Apr 30 2019, 8:50 am
Join the Nexus online school of transformational Torah learning for women! In the “Rise of the Feminine” Series we will be exploring how the women of Torah are our teachers in unlocking our own potential as women living in the footsteps of Moshiach. Starting NEXT WEEK!

Hi everyone!

This is the first time I have visited Imamother and I am amazed at this community! As a mother and wife (my youngest is six months and my oldest is 15 bH) I know from the inside how complex life is.

What has given me tremendous energy is being able to see ourselves in a bigger context – that is, as women who are entrusted with, as Chazal say, the merit of bringing the Redemption. I do not know when Moshiach is coming 😉, may it be soon, but I do know that as women, we have a calling.

I also look around, and see that despite how self-aware we have become, so many people are struggling. It is as if there is call to heal ourselves and in so doing heal our families, and our communities.

And then to go on to become radiant Smile

All of this takes a special kind of feminine wisdom, a special language with which we can understand ourselves better, clarity about where it is that we are going, and a lot of support.

This is why I created The Nexus, a community of women committed to grow as they strive to live according to Torah values.

The light is right there in our Torah, the secret is knowing how to allow it to permeate our beings and thereby find a limitless supply of energy and focus.

I invite you to join me on this adventure. I have created a special for members of Imamother THIS WEEK ONLY that you can use when you register online. Sign up at https://thenexus.org/school-2 . (Put the word “imamother” in the coupon space when you sign up to get the discount)

Feel free to email me at info@thenexus.org if you have any questions.

Looking forward to meeting you,

With love,

Tamar Taback

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics