Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Wart remedy

mom of three bh

Post Thu, May 02 2019, 10:35 pm
my 6 year old daughter got a wart on her face, and kids comment alot. she takes it very personal. a dermotoligist appointment is only available on the 20 which is in 3 weeks! any ideas how to remove it myself? maybe cream?

ladYdI

Post Thu, May 02 2019, 10:40 pm
I bought a natural wart cream in the health store and it worked. Took about 3 weeks. Forgot the company name but it said wart remover I think. It’s always advertised in the Brooklyn local papers

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, May 02 2019, 10:44 pm
I once heard that these yellow flowers (weeds) that can be seen now on everyone’s lawn has natural healing properties for warts. Just rub it on... doesn’t hurt to try....

amother
Coral

Post Thu, May 02 2019, 11:02 pm
Use apple cider vingar. Put vinegar on cotton ball and tape on top of wart. Keep resoaking throughtout the day. We did it for 2 days and my son's warts fell off.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, May 02 2019, 11:08 pm
I put tea tree oil on my son's wart every night with a q-tip. I don't remember exactly how long until it fell off. Maybe 3 weeks? He had the wart for months before we started treating it.

mom of three bh

Post Thu, May 02 2019, 11:23 pm
I wonder how fast the mr cream works' her wart is under her nose, which makes it not so ideal to do the apple cider vinegar

amother
Violet

Post Thu, May 02 2019, 11:40 pm
Came on here to post most of the above!
Tea tree oil, acv, wart remover. They all work well.
A warning about tee tree oil: try a tiny bit first, some people are allergic to it.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 12:33 am
I have one on my face now too! Am using apple cider vinegar. The smell...
If that doesnt work I remember using vitamin e as a kid: pierce the gel bubble, squeeze out the vitamin e and cover with bandaid

Sleepymama

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 6:54 am
Yes to apple cider vinegar. Soak a tiny bit of cotton in it and place it on the wart and put a bandaid over it. Leave it on for like 6 hours. Do it a few times and it will fall off

ladYdI

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 8:53 am
mom of three bh wrote:
I wonder how fast the mr cream works' her wart is under her nose, which makes it not so ideal to do the apple cider vinegar

It’s not from Mr but a similar heimish company
Mr does not have a wart remover
It took about 2-3 weeks. Follow directions

amother
Brown

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 8:56 am
Would apple cider vinegar work for a wart that's 3 years old?

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 9:12 am
The majority of children's warts will go away on their own. My 7 year old had a few. We tried natural and dermatologist and the treatment was either not working or causing her too much pain. We left them alone and they disappeared after a few months. My five year old had a few and I did nothing and they also went away.

I'm sorry kids are commenting on your daughter's wart. Bh, none of the girls in my daughter's class made any comments so it didn't really bother her.

Queen18

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 9:45 am
Put a bit of duct tape over the wart night

amother
Taupe

Post Fri, May 03 2019, 11:02 am
Queen18 wrote:
Put a bit of duct tape over the wart night

I had a wart on my finger as a child and my pediatrician told my mother to wrap non-breathable tape around my finger like a band aid. We changed it every day, and one day the wart just fell off. The tape suffocated it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics