Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Dear brothers and sisters throughout the world
  1  2  3  15  16  17  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 5:38 pm
Dear sisters and brothers throughout the world,

We are mothers just like you.
Our kids are kids just like your kids. We love our kids just as much as you love your kids. We may have different views then you and even different within similar views.

Our kids are not contaminated. They don't carry infections every day of their lives just like your kids don't. I am a mom of a nice amount of children. My first ones were all fully vaccinated as per CDC recommendations. Then along came 1 baby who was born with a different set of needs. There were complications that made me very wary of giving the shots on the schedule. I asked my dr to wait until some other issues were taken care of and the answer was "either you do it as per this schedule or your family needs to leave my practice. You have 1 week to decide." I had a newborn with complications and my entire family was dropped and looking for a new pediatrician right then. When I joined the new practice I also started to do a little more research so that I would know which vaccines are most important and which I should hold off with for a later date. I spoke to a dr who I feel is very honest about which are more vs less important and based on that my younger kids have all had some vaccines and others we have held off on.

Then came the hatred.

It is beyond my capacity of understanding to be able to fathom the reason for the hatred.
Do you realize what you sound like when you spew this hatred?

Your hatred has sent me to look into the vaccines more then I did before. Now I know that I don't want to get any more vaccines for my kids. I have seen that the CDC facts don't match up with the hype in the news. They also don't always match up with facts.

Why do educated moms and dads choose to vaccinate?
Yes I know because the doctors know best.
Why do the doctors push for it?
Oh yes, because they've been told to in medical school.
Have doctors been educated in medical school about the contents of the vaccines? The adverse reactions? The statistics of how many have been killed due to the illness vs how many have been killed due to the vaccine? Or are they simply following protocol?

For the sake of your children, would you look into the numbers? Today there is a hype about measels. From the information I am seeing, since 2003 there has been one death blamed on measels and that one person had pneumonia at the time so very likely that is what caused the death. Unfortunately, there have been more deaths due to the mmr vaccine.

If the vaccine works so well, what are you afraid of if my child and yours are in the same school? If the vaccine works why would your child get sick? I get that you want to punish me and my children so sometimes your rationale doesn't really make sense. Do you think if my kid is not in school he also won't be in the shoe store, the mall, the playground.....? So if your kid can catch the measels from my healthy child in school he can catch it by being in the park too. Do you walk up to every mom in the mall and say "excuse me, has your child been vaccinated?" And what about the children who were in the playground just before you came and played in the sandbox your child is now playing in?

Now the schools and camps have decided to jump onto this hype scene. Administrators, do you really think that banning our children will keep your camp from having anyone with measels? Did you read about the measels cases in Detroit? Those people were vaccinated. You do know that for some, the vaccines don't bring immunity right?for others it can bring instant illness. Oh and is the camp going on any trips this summer? Will you be checking that all of the outsiders in those same places have been vaccinated? Let's get real.

Shockingly enough I would like my child to get the measels now. If he were to get the measels he would have lifelong immunity, he would be allowed to go to camp, and he would most likely be a lot healthier then if he were to get the vaccine.

I wonder if you moms and dads even recognize some injuries your child may have incurred from vaccines but don't want to notice them because the doctors have tried to brush it off. For your own sake, and for your childrens, would you please just request and read the package insert when you go for your next appointment that includes vaccines? Read the ingredients, read the possible reactions (many of which include death rachmana litzlan!) and try to just be open minded to your fellow sisters and brothers around the world who may have taken a different approach then you BECAUSE WE ALSO CARE ABOUT OUR CHILDREN!!! None of us are cursing you out, none of us are screaming for your kids to be taken away from you, none of us are asking for you to be put in jail. None of us are trying to have your kids get shunned and kicked out of schools and camps. It is time you give us the same courtesy.

I wish I could sign my name but due to the hatred that has been so forthcoming and my shlichus I am not able to.

notshanarishona

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 5:41 pm
Not again....

ROFL

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 5:43 pm
Can you please tell me where in the world you are. ???
I would like to avoid that area.

Sebastian

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 5:44 pm
The hatred is bc anti vaxxers are refusing to take steps to end the outbreak and are parading around town having measles parties. They are putting little babies and sick ppl in harm's way. The hatred is well deserved

naturalmom5

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 5:45 pm
Here we go again

Yael can you please put a moratorium on these vaccine threads

2cents

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 5:46 pm
It's not hatred. You're not a victim.
Fact is, that, yes, your unvaccinated kids are more likely to spread disease.
Signed, mother of a 4 year old with a medical condition that makes her dangerously susceptible to both meningitis and encephalitis.

edited to put my screenname on, even though I rarely post with it if the thread is amother enabled.

cnc

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 5:46 pm
On the viewpoint of the school administrators , banning your children won’t assure that no one will catch the measles, but it does assure me that the school won’t be shut down for non compliance .
You have an issue with that? Go fight city hall, our hands are tied.

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 5:48 pm
1. Where do the educated, enlightened antivaxxers get their research? Because doctors and the CDC are actually basing their views on research, too.

2. What numbers are you looking at?? Measles deaths in 2003? When most of the country was vaccinated? If you want to discuss vaccinating vs. not vaccinating, look back to a time when many children succumbed to (or were left with permanent damage from) “regular childhood illnesses.”

3. I am afraid for my unvaccinated infant, my immunocompromised sister, my SIL who’s expecting. And of course, the 3% percent who are unable to build immunity from the vaccines.

4. Of course there are possible side effects, as with any medical treatment. But there are many negative side effects of the disease, as well. And the numbers really are on the side of the vaccine.

I can’t say I hate other yidden, but I am very upset when they put others at risk by making the decisions they do. If you don’t want to vaccinate, you must quarantine yourself during an outbreak (just like the good old, pre-vaccine days).

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 5:51 pm
Measles-not measels

Where do you live?

You mentioned your kids were banned from school?

How do you entertain them all day?
Are you homeschooling them?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:02 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Here we go again

Yael can you please put a moratorium on these vaccine threads

why? If they are anyway ridiculous idiots, just skip the thread so that the truth shouldn't spit you in the face.

Sebastian

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:04 pm
I m skeptical you really did research when you can't even spell measles properly.

And the only vaccine a newborn gets is hep b an and I have yet to meet a dr not ok with delaying it

sushilover

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:17 pm
Dear sister,
I don't hate you. You are not a victim.
But I will protect my family by following the most current medical advice, which includes staying away from unvaccinated people especially if I don't know if they are careful about quarantining from the MINUTE they may have been exposed to a disease.

I love you and I wish you health and peace of mind. I hope you wish the same for me, but the anti vaxxers I've met in real life clearly do not.

PS. The more you tell me about how the CDC is lying and BigPharma controls doctors, the less I trust your judgment.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:18 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Dear sisters and brothers throughout the world,

We are mothers just like you.
Our kids are kids just like your kids. We love our kids just as much as you love your kids. We may have different views then you and even different within similar views.

Our kids are not contaminated. They don't carry infections every day of their lives just like your kids don't. I am a mom of a nice amount of children. My first ones were all fully vaccinated as per CDC recommendations. Then along came 1 baby who was born with a different set of needs. There were complications that made me very wary of giving the shots on the schedule. I asked my dr to wait until some other issues were taken care of and the answer was "either you do it as per this schedule or your family needs to leave my practice. You have 1 week to decide." I had a newborn with complications and my entire family was dropped and looking for a new pediatrician right then. When I joined the new practice I also started to do a little more research so that I would know which vaccines are most important and which I should hold off with for a later date. I spoke to a dr who I feel is very honest about which are more vs less important and based on that my younger kids have all had some vaccines and others we have held off on.

Then came the hatred.

It is beyond my capacity of understanding to be able to fathom the reason for the hatred.
Do you realize what you sound like when you spew this hatred?

Your hatred has sent me to look into the vaccines more then I did before. Now I know that I don't want to get any more vaccines for my kids. I have seen that the CDC facts don't match up with the hype in the news. They also don't always match up with facts.

Why do educated moms and dads choose to vaccinate?
Yes I know because the doctors know best.
Why do the doctors push for it?
Oh yes, because they've been told to in medical school.
Have doctors been educated in medical school about the contents of the vaccines? The adverse reactions? The statistics of how many have been killed due to the illness vs how many have been killed due to the vaccine? Or are they simply following protocol?

For the sake of your children, would you look into the numbers? Today there is a hype about measels. From the information I am seeing, since 2003 there has been one death blamed on measels and that one person had pneumonia at the time so very likely that is what caused the death. Unfortunately, there have been more deaths due to the mmr vaccine.

If the vaccine works so well, what are you afraid of if my child and yours are in the same school? If the vaccine works why would your child get sick? I get that you want to punish me and my children so sometimes your rationale doesn't really make sense. Do you think if my kid is not in school he also won't be in the shoe store, the mall, the playground.....? So if your kid can catch the measels from my healthy child in school he can catch it by being in the park too. Do you walk up to every mom in the mall and say "excuse me, has your child been vaccinated?" And what about the children who were in the playground just before you came and played in the sandbox your child is now playing in?

Now the schools and camps have decided to jump onto this hype scene. Administrators, do you really think that banning our children will keep your camp from having anyone with measels? Did you read about the measels cases in Detroit? Those people were vaccinated. You do know that for some, the vaccines don't bring immunity right?for others it can bring instant illness. Oh and is the camp going on any trips this summer? Will you be checking that all of the outsiders in those same places have been vaccinated? Let's get real.

Shockingly enough I would like my child to get the measels now. If he were to get the measels he would have lifelong immunity, he would be allowed to go to camp, and he would most likely be a lot healthier then if he were to get the vaccine.

I wonder if you moms and dads even recognize some injuries your child may have incurred from vaccines but don't want to notice them because the doctors have tried to brush it off. For your own sake, and for your childrens, would you please just request and read the package insert when you go for your next appointment that includes vaccines? Read the ingredients, read the possible reactions (many of which include death rachmana litzlan!) and try to just be open minded to your fellow sisters and brothers around the world who may have taken a different approach then you BECAUSE WE ALSO CARE ABOUT OUR CHILDREN!!! None of us are cursing you out, none of us are screaming for your kids to be taken away from you, none of us are asking for you to be put in jail. None of us are trying to have your kids get shunned and kicked out of schools and camps. It is time you give us the same courtesy.

I wish I could sign my name but due to the hatred that has been so forthcoming and my shlichus I am not able to.

OP,

Your logic is deeply flawed. We aren't afraid for the kids who are vaccinated. It's the unvaxed ones in the population who we are afraid for. Is the destruction of herd immunity which is causing resurgence of a disease which was declared irradiated.

I have patience for stupid people who know they need help. I will be the first one gladly helping them. It's stupid people who think their "research" is superior to those that immerse their career in science that trouble me. You can't even figure out who is being hurt by your stance.

The hatred comes because you are harming innocent victims who don't have a choice to vaccinate.

I have family who are research scientists. They never on their worst day sound like you.

ra_mom

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:28 pm
Shlichus? Hashem Yishmar!
Dear brothers and sisters, please research before you go visit places.

Einikel

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:32 pm
Anyone else feel that there should be a separate vaccine forum that’s not anon enabled?

ectomorph

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:33 pm
Another amother with a well-crafted propaganda piece.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I truly believe that the writers of PEACH are on this website.

youngishbear

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:33 pm
When you live in a society, you are expected to do your duty towards that society.

You and your poor kids shouldn't get to enjoy the public conveniences of the park, the shoestore, and the kosher butcher (and certainly not the school) if you're not willing to take a small and unlikely risk for the sake of the health and continued functioning of the entire community.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:43 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Another amother with a well-crafted propaganda piece.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I truly believe that the writers of PEACH are on this website.

It's not well crafted. The writer is clearly lacking.

ectomorph

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:44 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
It's not well crafted. The writer is clearly lacking.

It's crafted to appeal to a particular audience. And I think it does that job.

Sweet, somewhat naive frum women who take things at face value and care about other's feelings.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, May 05 2019, 6:47 pm
ectomorph wrote:
It's crafted to appeal to a particular audience. And I think it does that job.

Sweet, somewhat naive frum women who take things at face value and care about other's feelings.

That's sad that people are so foolish not to be able to see through that post.
Page 1 of 17   1  2  3  15  16  17  Next Recent Topics