Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
New York Meet up
  Previous  1  2  3  4 11  12  13  Next

Sunny Days

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 10:57 am
Are babies allowed?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 11:18 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Are babies allowed?

Yes. I'm bringing my toddler

dankbar

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 11:21 am
So excited

Zehava

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:08 pm
I’m tempted... but don’t want to blow my cover and/or be stuck with a group of strangers tongue-tied.

dankbar

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:10 pm
I think if the people are so lebedig & vocal here, I don't think they'll just stay with their finger in their mouth irl.

gamanit

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:12 pm
Zehava wrote:
I’m tempted... but don’t want to blow my cover and/or be stuck with a group of strangers tongue-tied.

Come. You can always pretend to be there for another reason if you get scared at the last second.

dankbar

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:15 pm
Dont give her ideas to back out, shell get a glimpse but not reveal herself. That ain't fair!

asmileaday

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:15 pm
Zehava wrote:

That's why we meet in a place with food in case it gets quiet we eat!
Zehava you should come. I hope to be there iy"h.
The last meetup was very pleasant. We're all just normal people living normal lives and had a good time!

thunderstorm

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:20 pm
I know I sound paranoid but what's if some anti vax mothers show up with kids and someone shows up with their infants too young to be vaccinated? You guys don't know where each other stand in regard to this. I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable bringing my baby for that reason alone if I can't confirm that the group is vaccinated. Just some food for thought. Sorry didn't want to derail the thread and plans.

gamanit

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:21 pm
dankbar wrote:
Dont give her ideas to back out, shell get a glimpse but not reveal herself. That ain't fair!

IRL her curiosity to actually talk to all of use would probably overpower her shyness at least to some degree Smile Knowing she can back out makes her more likely to show, no?

gamanit

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:22 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I know I sound paranoid but what's if some anti vax mothers show up with kids and someone shows up with their infants too young to be vaccinated? You guys don't know where each other stand in regard to this. I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable bringing my baby for that reason alone if I can't confirm that the group is vaccinated. Just some food for thought. Sorry didn't want to derail the thread and plans.

How is this any different than taking your child to the supermarket? You have no idea about the status of any children anywhere really.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:27 pm
gamanit wrote:
How is this any different than taking your child to the supermarket? You have no idea about the status of any children anywhere really.

I dont take my baby to the supermarket for that reason. I guess not everyone is as careful about this. My pediatrician told me only to allow my baby around people that I know are definitely vaccinated.

gamanit

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:28 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I dont take my baby to the supermarket for that reason. I guess not everyone is as careful about this. My pediatrician told me only to allow my baby around people that I know are definitely vaccinated.

How old is your baby? Have you checked your own titres recently?

asmileaday

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:30 pm
Thunderstorm were you thinking of coming?

Perhaps Mommy3b2c can ask the posters that are joining about their vaccination status?

Sunny Days

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:34 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Yes. I'm bringing my toddler

Vaccinated Wink

Lol! Just read responses below!
Not that we can know status of other customers...

thunderstorm

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:44 pm
gamanit wrote:
How old is your baby? Have you checked your own titres recently?

My baby just got her vaccine two weeks ago .I was just giving a heads up to everyone else incase they care .

thunderstorm

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:45 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Thunderstorm were you thinking of coming?

Perhaps Mommy3b2c can ask the posters that are joining about their vaccination status?

No. Someone actually offered me a ride from Monsey but it is too hard for me to come in.

Sunny Days

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:46 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
No. Someone actually offered me a ride from Monsey but it is too hard for me to come in.

Ohhh. Would love to meet you.

asmileaday

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:48 pm
thunderstorm wrote:

Please? What if I beg? Will you change your mind?!

Zehava

Post Tue, May 07 2019, 12:49 pm
I may or may not look very different than you guys imagine. What was the crowd like at the last meetup?
Page 3 of 13   Previous  1  2  3  4 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries