Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
HPV vax mandate without parental notice
Previous  1  2  3  4

JoyInTheMorning

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 8:15 am
devo1982 wrote:
But it is relevant, because it’s one of the cancers that HPV can cause. It’s not just about cervical cancer. From WebMD: “Certain types of HPV cause genital warts. Other HPV types can make cells turn cancerous. You've probably heard that HPV causes cervical cancer, but it also causes less common cancers of the v*lva, v*gina, p*nis, an*s, head, and neck.” I think the point is that when Farrah died, these were much more rare. There’s also growing evidence that vaccine rates
are causing overall declines akin to herd immunity, which is hugely encouraging. https://www.nbcnews.com/health.....22206

Okay. I thought anal cancer was a form of colorectal cancer. I guess not. As I've said on multiple threads, I'm not a medical doctor. I just know how to read and research a topic and think, which is why I feel I can participate in these threads.

I thought Farrah Fawcett was a talented actress. She seemed like a loving person. I'm sorry she suffered and I'm sorry she died. I wish she could have benefitted from the HPV vaccine.

I'm glad that the HPV vaccine is leading to herd immunity. It makes sense that a smaller percentage of vaccinated people will lead to herd immunity since the disease is less contagious. That's good news. I'm glad we have the vaccine.

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 8:41 am
Cancercenter.com claims that 80% of men and women have HPV and do not get cancer. If you are healthy and have a healthy and moral lifestyle, chances are you will not get sick. Read the details there. It sounds a lot less scary than the posters here.
The same way you sign officially have informed consent (except when you really don't because either you are not getting all the information or pretty much being forced) or confidentiality (when you really don't because the insurance company and people at that office know your business) or sign at the pharmacy that you got all the information about the drug (when you really didn't) and you are an adult, this law allows medical people to give the shot to your kid who doesn't have a clue, without you being around to decide. There's a pediatrician whose office calls this the "Yeneh machlah" shot. I bet the parents think it's going to prevent breast cancer, leukemia, brain tumors etc. Nobody is informed. They trust their doctor. That's all.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics