Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Dumping
Previous  1  2  3

yksraya

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:38 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Today they crumbled my chocolate cake to make dirt. Oy. It's too cold to be outside. And I am too sick to give them a bath.

Oy! I can so relate! My youngest 2 are 13 months apart. The older one is almost 3, and the baby is almost 2. Today they crumbled cake too, a little cute cake dh bought me. I didn't even have a chance to taste it! I guess these 2 are set in helping me diet!

I am busy cleaning messes all day, especially sundays when there is no playgroup. And busy taking little tiny people off the counters and tables. Lol.

ectomorph

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:46 pm
yksraya wrote:
Oy! I can so relate! My youngest 2 are 13 months apart. The older one is almost 3, and the baby is almost 2. Today they crumbled cake too, a little cute cake dh bought me. I didn't even have a chance to taste it! I guess these 2 are set in helping me diet!

I am busy cleaning messes all day, especially sundays when there is no playgroup. And busy taking little tiny people off the counters and tables. Lol.

Lol that our kids did the same trouble! It's really hard when it is too Cold or I'm not up to being outside. I ended up letting them play in the chocolate cake. My cleaning help comes tomorrow-looking forward.

And I know what you v mean about cleaning messes all day-

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 6:59 pm
I have a similar dilemma, maybe some of you have advice...
My three year old lately has been emptying his dresser drawers and putting his clothes in other closets around the house... putting socks everywhere etc dragging couch pillows upstairs... moving my stuff to different rooms...
He’s turning my home into a huge disorganized mess and everything is in the wrong place always no matter how much I try to clean up. I also make him put things back but it’s exhausting. He knows not to do it but does it anyways...
Any ideas to help him stop?!

Sorry if this is derailing!

ectomorph

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 7:14 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I have a similar dilemma, maybe some of you have advice...
My three year old lately has been emptying his dresser drawers and putting his clothes in other closets around the house... putting socks everywhere etc dragging couch pillows upstairs... moving my stuff to different rooms...
He’s turning my home into a huge disorganized mess and everything is in the wrong place always no matter how much I try to clean up. I also make him put things back but it’s exhausting. He knows not to do it but does it anyways...
Any ideas to help him stop?!

Sorry if this is derailing!

Do you have locks on your doors and drawers? I hopehe can't open them like my 3 year old who has a gift with childproof locks. Here are some that work to foil my other kids:
https://www.amazon.com/BUYGOO-.....psc=1

ectomorph

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 7:15 pm
I linked the wrong one but there's tons of them in different styles. The ones I linked are cheap and break easily so I usually buy the more expensive ones.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 7:29 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Do you have locks on your doors and drawers? I hopehe can't open them like my 3 year old who has a gift with childproof locks. Here are some that work to foil my other kids:
https://www.amazon.com/BUYGOO-.....psc=1

Thanks! I have locks on my kitchen and bathroom cabinets but how am I supposed to lock mine and his dresser draws??
I actually started putting his Yarmulkas on a very high shelf so he can’t put them all over the house and lose them but I can’t do that with his whole wardrobe!

ectomorph

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 7:31 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Thanks! I have locks on my kitchen and bathroom cabinets but how am I supposed to lock mine and his dresser draws??
I actually started putting his Yarmulkas on a very high shelf so he can’t put them all over the house and lose them but I can’t do that with his whole wardrobe!

Same locks! Literally everything in the house should be locked except for strategic cabinets you don't mind them empty ing

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, May 14 2019, 8:40 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Same locks! Literally everything in the house should be locked except for strategic cabinets you don't mind them empty ing

I guess I will have to consider.. my whole house will have locks everywhere oy

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 11:00 pm
An oldie but goodie Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i80NdZOh1VU
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics