Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
How to shop for maternity in advance

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 5:01 pm
I’m really early and starting to show a bit. For now I’m managing with my looser clothes and tunic swingy tops. However I think I will need maternity in a couple of weeks. Any advice on how to try on clothing when I’m still small but showing?

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 5:44 pm
Try avenue.com

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 5:46 pm
Most Maternity stores have a “Bump” you can put under what you’re trying on so you can see what it looks like. It’s a material bump with Velcro that goes around your body
At least the stores I’ve been to

trixx

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 6:18 pm
I made this mistake for my first pregnancy... Wanted to be prepared but didn't realize how I would carry or which styles I would most prefer. I would say as much as possible, buy things as you need it.
Asos is a great site

amother
Green

Post Wed, May 08 2019, 7:11 pm
trixx wrote:
I made this mistake for my first pregnancy... Wanted to be prepared but didn't realize how I would carry or which styles I would most prefer. I would say as much as possible, buy things as you need it.
Asos is a great site

Agreed. Got stuck with a few things that didn’t fit right and I didn’t get to wear at all.

Love ASOS!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics