Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Refoel Shmuel Ben Fraydel Miriam
Previous  1  2

Orchid

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 5:41 am
Heartbreaking.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 6:06 am
So sad I saw a video of him he loooked so happy

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 6:25 am
It's just so so terrible. There were 5 full whatsapp groups of people saying tehillim around the clock. He was such an adorable boy, from such a special family. Hashem should give them the strength to go on. Crying Crying Crying

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 6:43 am
He is descended from R' YY Herman, of All For the Boss fame. Like this:

Rabbi Herman
Daughter Frieda (married Philip Kaufman)
Son Shmuel (the name that was just added during surgery was for his grandfather, Shmuel)
Daughter Fraydel Miriam
This boy.

May Hashem give the special family comfort.

shanie5

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 7:03 am
From the whattsapp group:
Did u read this..?
Here is how I imagine things played out:

Hashem: It's Sefira time again.
Yetzer Hara: So? You think anything has changed??
Hashem: Sure - I'll show you.
(Arranges a donor, surgery, etc.)
(Rumbling starts happening in the family - "Surgery will be happening on Thursday. Keep Refoel in mind!")
(Small rumbling starts happening day of - notices posted in Shuls, Posts start going out on Whatsapp groups.)
(Things intensify. Whatsapp explodes - Tehillim needed now! 1 group full (over 240 people), 2 groups full, 3 groups full, 4 groups full, 5 groups full, 6 groups full, 7 groups full - saying Tehillim around the clock.)
Hashem:Look at my Yidden! See how united they are? Truly k'ish echad b'lev echad! I think we can put this test to an end.
(Performs miracles - baffles doctors)
(Whatsapp groups: Long road ahead, more surgeries needed - keep saying Tehillim! Shabbos group opens and fills up. 27 rounds of Tehillim undertaken to be said over Shabbos)
Yetzer Hara: Wh-? Wait! Hold up! You're not playing fair!
Hashem: What do you mean?
Yetzer Hara: You made a serious situation! _Everyone_ knows that when things are tough, the Yidden come together! You made it exciting and everyone wanted a piece of the action, and- and-- they put out a cute video! That's-- That's not fair!
Hashem: So, what do you want me to do?
Yetzer Hara: End phase 1 of the test, but phase 2 will _really_ be the test. If you take him away, I bet you people will just shrug and mumble, "Oh. Oh well, Boruch Dayan Emes," and then they'll go back to the way they always are - many separate people with separate hearts.
Hashem: Hmmm. We'll see...

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, May 13 2019, 12:30 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
He is descended from R' YY Herman, of All For the Boss fame. Like this:

Rabbi Herman
Daughter Frieda (married Philip Kaufman)
Son Shmuel (the name that was just added during surgery was for his grandfather, Shmuel)
Daughter Fraydel Miriam
This boy.

May Hashem give the special family comfort.

And his zeide R' Shmuel, zt"l, who was a mechanech par excellence, has a new talmid...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed