Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Tlaib: Palestinians created ‘safe haven’ for Jews after the

Mevater

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 5:55 pm
Looks like we should be saying Thank You to the Palestinians who kill us.

Tlaib: Palestinians created ‘safe haven’ for Jews after the Holocaust

Tlaib claimed the Palestinians “lost their land” and “lives” to create “a safe haven for Jews.”

By World Israel News Staff

Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (Mich.), recently told the the “Skullduggery” podcast that Palestinian Arabs “provided” a “safe haven for Jews” after six million were murdered during the Holocaust.

Tlaib, a Muslim of Palestinian descent, supports the BDS (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions) movement which seeks to eliminate Israel and advocates a one-state solution.

Asked on the “Skullduggery” podcast about her views on the Israeli-Palestinian issue, Tlaib commented, “When I think of the Holocaust, the tragedy of the Holocaust and the fact that it was my ancestors, the Palestinians, who lost their land, and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity. Their existence in many ways [has] been wiped out.”

In the interview, she claimed, “All of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post the Holocaust, post the tragedy and horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that…in many ways,” Tlaib said.

But, she said, “it was forced on them.”

Tlaib blamed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for the demise of the “two-state solution” and discussed her impending trip to Judea and Samaria, which she referred to as as the “West Bank,” as as a member of a Humpty Dumpty Institute delegation.

During the course of the “Skullduggery” interview, Tlaib ignored the historical connection between the Jewish people and the Land of Israel, and never mentioned the expulsion of close to one million Jews from the Arab world during the era in which the state of Israel was created.

https://worldisraelnews.com/re.....ust/?

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 6:45 pm
Tlaib's happy place is Jewish genocide. She said thinking about the Holocaust gave her "kind of a calming feeling."

What is wrong with Democrats that they allow this? It was ok to say "it's the Benjamins baby" without serious criticism by Congress. After that and inviting radical Imans to Congress, it is only a baby step to Tlaib's comments.

Democrats are the party of antisemites.

Mevater

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 6:51 pm
Squishy wrote:
Tlaib's happy place is Jewish genocide. She said thinking about the Holocaust gave her "kind of a calming feeling."

What is wrong with Democrats that they allow this? It was ok to say "it's the Benjamins baby" without serious criticism by Congress. After that and inviting radical Imans to Congress, it is only a baby step to Tlaib's comments.

Democrats are the party of antisemites.

Thats exactly what Dov Hikind said in a letter to the FJJ this week,

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 6:58 pm
Mevater wrote:
Thats exactly what Dov Hikind said in a letter to the FJJ this week,

This is true. The only question is why Jews still support those that support their enemies? Is it tradition?

What is it going to take before Jews stop aiding in their destruction just like .....

PinkFridge

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 7:49 pm
Don't forget a safe haven for all the Jews expelled from Arab countries.
Gotta love our Palestinian cousins.

Mevater

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 8:19 pm
Id love to get into Chuck Schumer's head, and know what hes thinking, not what hes saying.

itsmeima

Post Sun, May 12 2019, 10:29 pm
“There’s, you know, there’s a kind of a calming feeling, I always tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence, in many ways, had been wiped out. . . . I mean, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time,” Tlaib said.

She added that the events of the past have informed her views on how to approach a solution to the conflict.

“I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that [safe haven], in many ways,” Tlaib said. “But they did it in a way that took their human dignity away, right? And it was forced on them. And so, when I think about one-state, I think about the fact that, why couldn’t we do it in a better way?

—WaPo
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics