Home

Anti Vax Event??
  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


lcraighten




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 3:19 pm
Someone sent out a "sign the petition" to stop an event being held in the Atrium in Monsey tonight to promote anti-vaccinations.

Is this true?


Change.Org
Back to top

mig100




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 3:23 pm
Thanks id like to sign. I changed my settings not to see vaccine threads- I'm glad I still saw this one
Back to top

amother




Seashell
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 3:33 pm
How is it gonna be stopped once petition is signed? Why are you afraid for it to be held? I would actually like to go n hear what they've got to sell. If youre too tired or unintersted, I get that. But why the need to stop it?
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 3:34 pm
Why do they feel the need to do this? To make a bigger chilul hashem? Or to make sure people will become anti vax? I got 3 calls about this “informative event” already
Back to top

mig100




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 3:38 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
How is it gonna be stopped once petition is signed? Why are you afraid for it to be held? I would actually like to go n hear what they've got to sell. If youre too tired or unintersted, I get that. But why the need to stop it?


Mods can we move this to the vaccine forum so I don't see it??

These anti- vax discussions r not productive and just make me angry how ridiculously people can twist " facts" and dangerous people can be

Not to mention the chillul hashem Can't Believe It

Can't Believe ItI'd rather not see this thread in my feed

And b4 u get all hysterical that people hate u- I love all jews though I wish some would take responsibility for their actions instead of crying " they hate us " oooy poor them.
Back to top

lcraighten




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 4:02 pm
Sorry if I posted to the wrong forum, I just wanted to know if it is really a real event.
Back to top

meme6




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 4:04 pm
The event is pro vaccinations from what I understood
Back to top

Sebastian




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 4:16 pm
meme6 wrote:
The event is pro vaccinations from what I understood

def not if Del Bigtree is speaking.
Back to top

meme6




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 4:25 pm
Sebastian wrote:
def not if Del Bigtree is speaking.


Just checked up your right
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 4:29 pm
meme6 wrote:
The event is pro vaccinations from what I understood


It’s very anti vaxx. Look at the speakers.
Back to top

happy12




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 6:38 pm
http://matzav.com/say-no-to-co.....ials/
Definitely anti vax
Back to top

Einikel




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 6:46 pm
https://I.imgur.com/S0cfWoY.jpg

You know how professional something is when the word professional is misspelled
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 6:52 pm
And I got like 10 calls to my cell and on my home phone calling everyone to the event
Back to top

amother




Smokey
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 7:02 pm
They're even providing buses from lakewood...!!!
Back to top

Sebastian




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 7:04 pm
well the media will likely be there: https://twitter.com/crackedsci.....61538
Back to top

Mevater




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 7:06 pm
I cant take the suspense.

25 minutes to go.

Which amazing new scientific findings are the anti-vaxers going to reveal?

How will everyone know what happened?
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 7:10 pm
Here's hoping for a poor turnout.
Back to top

youngishbear




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 7:13 pm
Lol just picturing the media showing up at the invited time, not knowing that frum events have suggested timetables that only vaguely adhere to anything like a schedule.

Why is this nonsense still continuing? I get free speech and all, but by now the community should have done something to shun these rabble-rousers.

Unless... CONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT
The antivax campaign has infiltrated the highest echelons of our community!
Gevald!
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 7:17 pm
youngishbear wrote:
Lol just picturing the media showing up at the invited time, not knowing that frum events have suggested timetables that only vaguely adhere to anything like a schedule.

Why is this nonsense still continuing? I get free speech and all, but by now the community should have done something to shun these rabble-rousers.

Unless... CONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT
The antivax campaign has infiltrated the highest echelons of our community!
Gevald!

Just like the Chol Hamoed events and Bein Hazmanim events and the Leah Forster events that had "askanim" and "rabbanim" shut them down so too they should warn the owner of the hall that nobody will patronize their hall etc if the event takes place. Why all the silence from the rabbis?!!!
Back to top

Mevater




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, May 13 2019, 7:19 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Just like the Chol Hamoed events and Bein Hazmanim events and the Leah Forster events that had "askanim" and "rabbanim" shut them down so too they should warn the owner of the hall that nobody will patronize their hall etc if the event takes place. Why all the silence from the rabbis?!!!


How was the owner of the Atrium not aware of who these people are?

Were they living in a cave? the moon?
Back to top
  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 12 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations

Related Topics Replies Last Post
AOC: white supremacists bad, anti semites great!
by Cheiny
4 Today at 4:45 pm View last post
Which party is anti Israel?
by Cheiny
28 Thu, May 28 2020, 12:36 am View last post
Looks like the left is becoming anti-lockdown 2 Wed, May 27 2020, 11:41 am View last post
Website that tracks anti-Semitism 0 Mon, May 18 2020, 2:26 pm View last post
Birkur Cholim Anti Body Test Lakewood
by amother
3 Sun, May 17 2020, 3:13 pm View last post

Jump to: