Home

Meet up in the 5T

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Ema of 4




 
 
 


Post  Tue, May 14 2019, 9:45 pm
Hi everyone!!! I was so sad that I couldn’t make it to today’s meet up, but I was working, as are many other Imas.
I’d like to make a Sunday meetup, or an evening meetup, in the 5T.
If anyone is interested, let me know.
For those who went to today’s meet, you can come to this one too, cuz we’d still love the chance to get to meet you!!
Back to top

amother




Cyan


Post  Tue, May 14 2019, 10:06 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
Hi everyone!!! I was so sad that I couldn’t make it to today’s meet up, but I was working, as are many other Imas.
I’d like to make a Sunday meetup, or an evening meetup, in the 5T.
If anyone is interested, let me know.
For those who went to today’s meet, you can come to this one too, cuz we’d still love the chance to get to meet you!!


Tempting. But I'm too shy.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 


Post  Tue, May 14 2019, 10:09 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Tempting. But I'm too shy.

I don’t think anyone scary will show up
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 


Post  Thu, May 16 2019, 3:36 pm
I guess no one is showing up :-( Oh well
Back to top

Rutabaga




 
 
 


Post  Thu, May 16 2019, 4:12 pm
Oh, I didn't see this when you posted originally. I would consider coming depending on time and place.
Back to top

mommy3b2c




 
 
 


Post  Thu, May 16 2019, 5:12 pm
I would actually be interested in this one. I had a lot of fun at the bp ones, but I would be interested in meeting some posters who are not chassidish. Chassidism are awesome but I want some diversity.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 


Post  Thu, May 16 2019, 5:32 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
I would actually be interested in this one. I had a lot of fun at the bp ones, but I would be interested in meeting some posters who are not chassidish. Chassidism are awesome but I want some diversity.

I’m not chassidish :-)

It would have to be on a Sunday, cuz I work during the week.
Back to top

out-of-towner




 
 
 


Post  Thu, May 16 2019, 7:09 pm
I'm Chassidish but out-of-the-box. Unless you see me with my husband on Shabbos you would never know that I'm Chassidish. I might come if it's a time that works for me.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 


Post  Thu, May 16 2019, 7:18 pm
out-of-towner wrote:
I'm Chassidish but out-of-the-box. Unless you see me with my husband on Shabbos you would never know that I'm Chassidish. I might come if it's a time that works for me.

So let’s discuss!!! What date and time works for people? We can message or email for location.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Catskills Meet up 0 Tue, Jun 11 2019, 8:11 pm View last post
New York Meet up
by dankbar
249 Thu, Jun 06 2019, 7:01 pm View last post
Another opportunity to come meet the East meadow community
by tobi1k
11 Mon, May 27 2019, 2:37 pm View last post
Mercaz Meet up
by rivkam
34 Thu, May 16 2019, 1:20 pm View last post
Which imamother would you like to meet in real life?
by amother
103 Mon, May 06 2019, 9:53 am View last post

Jump to: