Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Is excluding the non vaccinated from school really working?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 5:49 am
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
Why are you accusing me my kids are all fully vaccinated? Just the way this quote was stated threw me off. To ever take. Group of people and say they should live together and have signs on their door that just reminded me of hitler. To say they should go to their own schools fine. But let’s say they live together who do they need huge signs on their door. That just sounded like real hate to me and it scared me.

Because Hitler didn’t give you a choice about having the sign on your door. Anti vaxxers have a choice. Also, no one is rounding up the anti vaxxers and killing them. On the contrary, they are the ones doing the killing.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 5:50 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Why are all these schools allowing non vaxxed kids to begin with? In my kids school there is no such a thing. If you don’t vaccinate, you don’t get accepted to this school. It’s a private school, they can accept whoever they want.

Schools need to accept kids with valid medical exemptions. It would be terrible to not accept kids who had true autoimmune disorders. The kids suffer enough; do we want to prevent them from getting an education? The problem is when doctors give out medical exemptions to anyone who asks.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 6:16 am
[quote="yksraya"
One of the schools here, big mainstream one has 500 nursery student. 26 girls are non vaxed. They where send home till they either vaccinate or till the epidemic is over or what.

I heard one mother keeps sending her kid anyway, and the school takes her home by taxi every single day. The mother won't budge. But the school sends her back home day after day.[/quote]

this is why I want a list of familes anti vax. This family is abusing the child. I dont want shiduchim with them. Keep home and dont send child daily and the child comes home with embarrasement daily. It reminds me that this was one of the abuses my in laws did to my husband. They spent on extras but did not pay tuition. He used to be sent home by car. Until one day after many suffering seasons he said he is not going. So father went to pay. And many many many more abuses

amother
Plum

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 6:24 am
You think your in laws didn’t pay tuition because they wanted to abuse their son or they couldn’t afford it. Horrible of a school to embarrass a child bec Parents couldn’t afford tuition.

southernbubby

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 6:33 am
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
You think your in laws didn’t pay tuition because they wanted to abuse their son or they couldn’t afford it. Horrible of a school to embarrass a child bec Parents couldn’t afford tuition.

The question is whether or not the school had a written policy that was understood when people enrolled, that this is how they dealt with non-payers, or if they didn't notify parents that this would happen and did it anyway.
The same advance notice needs to be given regarding vaccination.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 6:35 am
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Schools need to accept kids with valid medical exemptions. It would be terrible to not accept kids who had true autoimmune disorders. The kids suffer enough; do we want to prevent them from getting an education? The problem is when doctors give out medical exemptions to anyone who asks.

I’m not talking about medical exemptions. I’m talking about the ones not vaccination for no reason.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 6:36 am
amother [ Plum ] wrote:

She clearly said they could afford and chose not to. And they clearly didn’t care about their sons embarrassment.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 6:42 am
My in laws fixed the appartment twice to include non essential stuff but skipped tuition. Im not stupid. What the school should have done is their blood. I know the blood my in laws spilled. I see the coldnes she has till today for surviving his shenanigans and the behavious both present to this day. Children with learning issues. Children unfit for marriage. Making fun of the children if they open a tehilim. Terrorising about one halacha of pesach but using the biggest MO kulos on other halachos of pesach (selective farfrumt). They had no money for school suplies and the uncles were called. But the same time Clinique order in macys was always fullfilled. Etc etc etc lavish 5 man band as a present to the niece upon getting married but no time to sit and learn a bit with child that did not know to read until age 13 because they both had to work
to support brand name and gifting!

amother
Coral

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 6:47 am
There is so much more but I will stop because we are discussing shot and not effect on neglect and abuse and also soon you will identify my in laws. It did affect them horribly to this day. But Im reinforcing that non vaxers are putting tremendous extra burden on their kids.
So one non vax mom felt that the big girl of the house was mommy for so long on the measles siblings (while mom works) that she sent her on a tour around the world with an aunt.... I am changing some identifying details a bit...

amother
Coral

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 7:02 am
How about asking from the doctors office a health form from your niece because she has shots, then adultering to your child's name and faxing to school so that mom does not have to own to the lifestyle she chose and sigh BABYSIT and then infect my pregnant daughter whose immunity wanned between last pregnancy and this one? If you chose this dificult lifestyle then own it and tell me during shiduchim and dont infect others

southernbubby

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 7:06 am
I also can't blame the government for cracking down on Medicaid recipients catching measles and expecting the taxpayers to pay for hospitalizations. It's not fair.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 8:40 am
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
Why are you accusing me my kids are all fully vaccinated? Just the way this quote was stated threw me off. To ever take. Group of people and say they should live together and have signs on their door that just reminded me of hitler. To say they should go to their own schools fine. But let’s say they live together who do they need huge signs on their door. That just sounded like real hate to me and it scared me.

Who is spewing hatred? Who is inflaming the world against us?? The best defense, is offense!!!
Like the other poster said, just run to the OORAY MIKLOT WITH YOUR MENTALIY. DONT INFECT US!!! Has absolutely nothing to do with holocaust of Hitler that killed 6 million. This is whole "nother" subject!!

amother
Denim

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 8:52 am
I also firmly believe that schools shud require immunizations, regardless of Titer numbers.
You never know what other diseases start to spread. Immunization is the law, and any parent that wants to send children to school or cheder needs to be immunized. period.

Don't like this rule? make your own Mosdos!!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 8:58 am
yksraya wrote:
I used to be anti vax. I do understand the fear.

I don't know why I didn't see this post until now. This explains a lot of things to me about how our conversation went.

OOC, what changed your mind?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 9:07 am
yksraya wrote:
Doh order, and she complies.
As I said before, the kid who had the measles had it a long time ago. She kept home that one child when he was sick.

I do not agree with her choices. My point was that she didn't send the other kids for measles parties just so they can go back to school.

OK, so what does the DOH say? When can they go back? How long are her kids home already? What is her plan for the summer? How many of her kids are still home?

In any case, your SIL sounds different than most people I know who were/are in her situation. She's only one person. People who are in her situation are allowed to make different choices.

yksraya

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 9:17 am
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
I don't know why I didn't see this post until now. This explains a lot of things to me about how our conversation went.

OOC, what changed your mind?

Long story, and there are personal details involved which without knowing that it would be hard to understand.

yksraya

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 9:18 am
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
OK, so what does the DOH say? When can they go back? How long are her kids home already? What is her plan for the summer? How many of her kids are still home?

In any case, your SIL sounds different than most people I know who were/are in her situation. She's only one person. People who are in her situation are allowed to make different choices.

I have not probed, so I can't answer you all those questions.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 9:19 am
The problem with medical exemptions is that you don't get them until the damage is done.

That's why I delay and only give certain vaccines. Yes, MMR included.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics