Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Antivaxxers. do you fully comply with quarantine?
1  2  3  Next

ectomorph

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 8:41 am
Do you?

amother
Taupe

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 8:43 am
Can we just STOP IT already?

It's clogging up the "Recent Posts" section from more interesting topics. It's in every forum, so I can't even block one or another.

Yael, is there any way to block specific keywords?

Last edited by amother on Tue, Jul 09 2019, 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Sebastian

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 8:44 am
No they go out to spread measles so everyone will have "real" immunity which they feel is best

flowerpower

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 8:46 am
They don’t! They don’t care so why should they?

ectomorph

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 8:46 am
You can block the forum, smile.

dankbar

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 9:59 am
Maybe only when doh is doing that when they are sick but otherwise they go about their lives, that's why we can't get rid of outbreak

watergirl

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:02 am
smileforamile wrote:
Can we just STOP IT already?

It's clogging up the "Recent Posts" section from more interesting topics. It's in every forum, so I can't even block one or another.

Yael, is there any way to block specific keywords?

Mods are moving all vaccine threads to the vaccine forum. You can block the forum.

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:05 am
Some do, some don’t. Stop trying to catagarize everybody. Anti vaxxers do this, Anti Vaxxers do that. Each person and their situation is different.

amother
Jade

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:11 am
Vaxxers, you know you have a 1/33 chance of NOT being immune, and therefore functionally unvaccinated.

Are you positive that EVERYONE in your family is immune? (Proven by titer)

Do you quarantine yourselves and your families for 4 days every time you get a fever, in case it might be measles?

You could be perpetuating the outbreak.

ectomorph

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:11 am
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Some do, some don’t. Stop trying to catagarize everybody. Anti vaxxers do this, Anti Vaxxers do that. Each person and their situation is different.

But you personally do, or don't?

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:14 am
ectomorph wrote:
But you personally do, or don't?

I’m not anti vax and I personally keep my children home when they are sick.

It’s everybody’s responsibility to do so.

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:38 am
What do you mean by comply with quarantine? Is that a law?

Sebastian

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:43 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
Vaxxers, you know you have a 1/33 chance of NOT being immune, and therefore functionally unvaccinated.

Do you quarantine yourselves and your families for 4 days every time you get a fever, in case it might be measles?

Anti vaxers are 100% likely to not be immune and 9 in 10 who are exposed will get measles. It s not the same at all

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:49 am
You realize that Measles isn’t the only virus in existence. Should everybody stay home when there’s a virus circulating at school to prevent it from spreading?

youngishbear

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:50 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

You did not answer the question.

amother
Jade

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:55 am
I don't live in an area with an active outbreak, and my kids have MMR.

If the above statements were untrue, we would quarantine at the first sign of fever.

MiriFr

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:58 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:

Yesh but if there was herd immunity, the 7% wouldn't get measles.
I am terrified now because I am not immune, and I'm pregnant. I basically put myself into solitary confinement, so yes. I quarantined myself thank you very much.
It's people like you who perpetuate these terrible outbreaks. Not us who do what we can.

dankbar

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 10:59 am
The problem is that a person can be contagious already before showing symptoms. That's how it is spreading.

Don't tell me some do some dont.
Once they are sick they might quarantine, but this outbreak is already over 6 mos old. Don't tell me entire anti-vax families are locked into their home for over 6 mos. I don't buy it. The ones keeping their kids home for little while is when schools don't allow them in or when there is a measles case in class & they are mandated to stay home 21 days etc.

skee

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 11:00 am
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
You realize that Measles isn’t the only virus in existence. Should everybody stay home when there’s a virus circulating at school to prevent it from spreading?

Measles is more dangerous than many other viruses and also more contagious. Not that people should spread other viruses of course, but don't pretend that all other viruses are equal to measles.

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 11:11 am
dankbar wrote:
The problem is that a person can be contagious already before showing symptoms. That's how it is spreading.

Don't tell me some do some dont.
Once they are sick they might quarantine, but this outbreak is already over 6 mos old. Don't tell me entire anti-vax families are locked into their home for over 6 mos. I don't buy it. The ones keeping their kids home for little while is when schools don't allow them in or when there is a measles case in class & they are mandated to stay home 21 days etc.

There’s no law to quarantine so you’re right not everybody will. Some are being careful and some are not. I think that some people who know they are not immune, their kids are not immune, or those with babies / medically exempt are being careful and avoiding public areas if they live near the outbreak. Many don’t even know if they are immune and are going about as usual. There are also people who know they are not immune and are going about as usual.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics