Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Natives leaving marks on top of toddler feet

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 1:02 pm
I just bought natives for my toddler. I noticed that even though the natives appear to be the right size lengthwise (they are bigger than his feet, and they seem to be similar in size to the pair of shoes I purchased for him in a shoe store recently), they might be too narrow. They are hard to get on his feet, and when he wears them sock-less, the tops of his feet get circles on them (from the natives).
Are they too small?
Is there anything I can do- they are from amazon, he wore them for 2 days already?

ra_mom

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 1:36 pm
If he's wearing them without socks it makes sense he'll get marks. Just like socks leave marks at the elastic.

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 1:38 pm
They might not be small, they might just not be good for his feet. If he's getting marks without socks, he'll get marks with socks.
One of my kids can't wear natives because it's just not good for her feet.
No, you cannot return an item that was worn for 2 days. It means that they'll sell someone else an item that was worn for 2 days barefoot.

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 1:54 pm
No they should not be leaving marks- my kids have worn natives for years without socks and never had this. His instep is too high for that model/ size shoe and it's probably not healthy to wear them all day. It will probably get worse in summer when his feet swell a little from the heat. You can try different styles of natives or knockoff brands to see which allow for a higher instep. The target brand ones are good quality and possibly a bit higher.

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, May 17 2019, 2:55 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
They might not be small, they might just not be good for his feet. If he's getting marks without socks, he'll get marks with socks.
One of my kids can't wear natives because it's just not good for her feet.
No, you cannot return an item that was worn for 2 days. It means that they'll sell someone else an item that was worn for 2 days barefoot.

I'd chat with Amazon and find out if you can return. Im not sure it's true that they would sell it to someone as new.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics