Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Imodestcloset legit?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 1:46 pm
Has anyone ever shopped on imodestcloset.com? It’s supposed to be a frum website but the prices are surprisingly low so I just wanted to know if anyone ever bought from them so I can confirm it’s legit.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 1:50 pm
Total scam. She or he has changed the name a couple times. I bought some items awhile ago that never came. Constant ignoring. It's most definitely not legit.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 1:59 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Total scam. She or he has changed the name a couple times. I bought some items awhile ago that never came. Constant ignoring. It's most definitely not legit.

Wow that’s so crazy! It’s a frum person doing it? How do you know which websites are this same one with a different name? I never would have even suspected it but my husband thought it might be a scam.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 2:01 pm
Id be wary of a company that doesnt offer their phone number or address on their website.

They have a "B" on BBB.ORG simply because they havent been in business that long, but I dont see complaints posted.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/mons.....tings

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 2:02 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

Why dont you place a complaint on bbb.org to prevent others from being duped?

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 2:17 pm
There was another thread on here. Someone said they were a Muslim company.

Anyway, they said the merchandise shipped when I contacted them for maybe the 4th time and canceled my charge. I told them that they are liars, and they didn't ship the merchandise. They tried to recharge my card.

Scam company.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 2:22 pm
Everything is made in China and often not even what you ordered, but rather a cheap knockoff. You'd do better shopping AliExpress.

trixx

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 2:33 pm
Scam scam scam
There's an fb group for tznius online finds that complains often about Thai

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 3:09 pm
[quote="Squishy"]There was another thread on here. Someone said they were a Muslim company.

Anyway, they said the merchandise shipped when I contacted them for maybe the 4th time and canceled my charge. I told them that they are liars, and they didn't ship the merchandise. They tried to recharge my card.

Scam company.[/quote

They said there closed on Motzaei Shabbos so they were definitely trying to look frum. They also constantly had things popping up about items people with the names Nechama, Miriam etc from Monsey, Belgium, etc bought.

My husband did a google search with the images from some of the dresses on their websites and found the same ones on amazon and eBay so I can always order from them.

Thanks everyone for your replies!

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 8:26 pm
I found this on Google. https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/mons.....75222
I know the person living at this address. Fine honest people. I never knew they have a clothing website, or any internet at all...
The phone number on bbb is listed at a different address, but the same last name.
I'm so confused...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics