Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Ganei Ha'ela

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 2:41 pm
I was following this small settlement next to RBS, it sounded like a good fit for me. Then our aliyah plans were put on hold.
Now rethinking coming.
Did ganei ha'ela ever happen? if so, does anyone have a website that I can visit for more info? The original website is no longer in existence...

essie14

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 8:19 pm
It’s now a neighborhood in the middle of RBS. Basically just a group of houses built by the builder. Not what it was originally intended to be.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 8:27 pm
essie14 wrote:
It’s now a neighborhood in the middle of RBS. Basically just a group of houses built by the builder. Not what it was originally intended to be.

oh wow, thats kind of sad.... I really liked the sound of the way it was planned to be...
whereabouts is it, is it close to Ramat shilo, or more in the direction of rbs gimmel?

essie14

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 9:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
oh wow, thats kind of sad.... I really liked the sound of the way it was planned to be...
whereabouts is it, is it close to Ramat shilo, or more in the direction of rbs gimmel?

It’s about a 20-30 min walk to ramat shilo. Probably the same distance to RBS G in the opposite direction.
It’s pretty much central RBSA

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 4:48 am
Thank you. what are the streets called?
So its not its own independent place at all, with its own Rav, rabbi dovid Gottlieb?

essie14

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 5:01 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you. what are the streets called?
So its not its own independent place at all, with its own Rav, rabbi dovid Gottlieb?

Harav shlomo zalman Auerbach St
Hagaon MiVilna St

Correct. It’s not its own independent community and rabbi gottlieb is not the Rav
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions