Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
"Toxic whiteness" - what's next?

smileforamile

Post Sun, May 19 2019, 9:58 pm
Delete

Last edited by smileforamile on Mon, Jul 08 2019, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

PinkFridge

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 9:09 am
If you want to know what's next, read http://www.mishpacha.com/Brows.....ampus

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 9:36 am
PinkFridge wrote:

Puke

I couldn't even finish that article. I've read similar articles for several years now, and it was a big part of my decision to make Aliyah. The thought police are taking over everything.

Universities were supposed to be think tanks, where colliding ideas were the intersection where genius is born. Now, it's a bowl of plain oatmeal, with no sugar.

Evergreen college has always been the biggest offender, but it used to be a joke because most of their credits are not accepted by other colleges if you transfer. These days, I don't know if one single US college or university is safe for free discussion of ideas.

I encouraged DD to go to trade school, or to apprentice with someone in the field of her choosing. It's not like getting a degree automatically means a job these days, and we aren't able to handle the student loans anyway.

1untamedgirl

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 10:04 am
It started with "white privilege" just like Hitler started with "Jew privilege". They are just copying Hilter's playbook step by step.. Look at what Hitler did if you want to know what will happen to white people in America if they don't start standing up for themselves.
Oh, and Jews happen to be considered "white" so we know this is whole "white privilege" thing is just a pretext for Anti-Semitism. But its ok to discriminate against white people so its ok to discriminate against Jews and like I said, look at Hitlers playbook to see the next steps.

Even sadder, there will be posters here that will attack me for saying this because they never experienced what I am saying since they live in their own little bubble and dont have to deal with reality. Whatever, this anti-whiteness has been going on for a while and needs to stop regardless of what clueless imamothers think. No one thought the holocaust could happen even though the signs were all there and if we don't learn from history and do something about it then it will be too late to do anything by the time they come to take white people (including Jews) to the concentration camps..

1untamedgirl

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 10:28 am
PinkFridge wrote:

This article was written by a former SJP member and I think its scary how anti-semites are brainwashing innocent college students into hating Jews and Israel to promote their personal agenda-- https://canarymission.org/ex-c.....Nrzwo

yo'ma

Post Mon, May 20 2019, 10:31 am
Don't you know that's the only way the minority nowadays feel empowered, by pushing the majority down. Can't Believe It Rolling Eyes

General statement that the media and colleges are pushing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics