Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Great Amazon finds!
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11 15  16  17  Next

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 3:27 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Thanks. I'm looking for a brand recommendation/link to kit recommendation on Amazon.

I actually just went to whole foods and sniffed all the sample oils. I discovered that I dislike most of them, so I'm glad I didn't waste time with a kit. In terms of which brand oils I like, my goal is to get good quality for a good price. I've found that whole foods brand is good, and so is the NOW brand on Amazon. There are other brands known to be very high quality, like Young living. But honestly, I'm picky, and the ones I mentioned have never let me down so far, so I don't see a need to spend so much. I diffuse daily for the most part.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 3:35 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
I actually just went to whole foods and sniffed all the sample oils. I discovered that I dislike most of them, so I'm glad I didn't waste time with a kit. In terms of which brand oils I like, my goal is to get good quality for a good price. I've found that whole foods brand is good, and so is the NOW brand on Amazon. There are other brands known to be very high quality, like Young living. But honestly, I'm picky, and the ones I mentioned have never let me down so far, so I don't see a need to spend so much. I diffuse daily for the most part.

Thank you. I'm also sensitive to smells.
Do you think this would be good?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....db423

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 3:38 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Thank you. I'm also sensitive to smells.
Do you think this would be good?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....psc=1

Are you familiar with those scents? The only one of those I personally diffuse is eucalyptus. I enjoy grapefruit and peppermint as well. The oils might actually be cheaper individually than as a set. I'm not sure.

ETA but that is the brand I buy Smile

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 3:42 pm
I forgot to mention, I use tea tree oil a lot for other things, not for diffusing. It's great to have at home. It's a natural anti bacterial/ anti viral/ anti fungal and it really works! I use it to make pimples disappear quickly, I've used it to get rid of molluscum, and my pediatrician even tells me to use it sometimes instead of anti bacterial ointment on certain skin irritations. Oh, and it helped my toenail fungus too.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 3:45 pm
I don't have any personal experience with essential oils.

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 4:04 pm
ra_mom wrote:

It's so easy and fun! It's a whole sport. I love it. The diffuser comes with instructions. You just put in 25 drops of your favorite scent and turn it on. Look for "recipes" on pinterest.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 4:05 pm
ra_mom wrote:

I didn't either, and I got overwhelmed trying to choose online without knowing the first thing about them. That's why I went to a store with sample oils so I could smell each one myself. I did go through some trial and error with lower quality brands that weren't pure enough, but the whole foods and now have been a happy medium for me.

be good

Post Sat, Jun 29 2019, 9:49 pm
I forgot to mention, I use tea tree oil a lot for other things, not for diffusing. It's great to have at home. It's a natural anti bacterial/ anti viral/ anti fungal and it really works! I use it to make pimples disappear quickly, I've used it to get rid of molluscum, and my pediatrician even tells me to use it sometimes instead of anti bacterial ointment on certain skin irritations. Oh, and it helped my toenail fungus too.

what brand? can you share a link? thanks!

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jun 29 2019, 9:55 pm
be good wrote:
what brand? can you share a link? thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....4f525

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sat, Jun 29 2019, 10:04 pm
Which diffuser is good?

soap suds

Post Sun, Jun 30 2019, 10:15 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Fluke! I have had 6 of these. All great!

Thanks. I think I 'll give it another go, then.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 5:08 am
Moonlight wrote:
Is it summer or winter?.

I bought it in gray. Perfect for summer. I guess I would say all year round.

Thanks for the recommendation! Love it.

NTR150153

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 3:49 pm

Can you please give me instructions how to use it for molloscum?

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 3:54 pm
NTR150153 wrote:
Can you please give me instructions how to use it for molloscum?

I put the oil on a q tip and dabbed it on each molluscum daily until they died.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sat, Jul 06 2019, 7:48 pm
do you use a carrier oil?

amother
Pewter

Post Sat, Jul 06 2019, 7:50 pm

It keeps lice away too. If you have a kid that's recurrently catching lice it's great to mix a few drops into their shampoo bottle.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Jul 09 2019, 7:33 pm
I've been wearing these bike shorts under my skirts every day now in the summer, and love them. No more chafed thighs! They're very thin cotton and don't ride up at all.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....851dc

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 9:11 am
Glad this thread was bumped up! Just dropping this skirt here. I bought it a few months ago because I actually didn't have a casual black midi skirt. This one is golden! I'm actually going to get a few more colors because it's so comfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....91554

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 9:48 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Glad this thread was bumped up! Just dropping this skirt here. I bought it a few months ago because I actually didn't have a casual black midi skirt. This one is golden! I'm actually going to get a few more colors because it's so comfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

Is it see through? The bottom of the skirt on the model looks a bit see through.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 9:49 am
Im looking for an A-line white skirt. Anything?
Page 10 of 17   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11 15  16  17  Next Recent Topics