Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Expedited renewal Passport by mail. How long did it take?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 2:28 pm
I sent in my passport to be renewed by mail as expedited. It is getting closer to my trip and I am getting worried because I did not give it 3 weeks. It is now one week before. I cant decide if I should cancel this renewal (they cashed the check already) and go down to a regional office or I should wait it out.

Please tell me the timeframe you recieved it back.

doctorima

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 3:16 pm
There should be a phone # you can call to find out the status of your application. I didn't have this with an expired passport, but I was supposed to get one for DS in 4-6 weeks, and after 6 weeks passed and I didn't receive it, I called the # and they found the application in their computer system and said it was mailed the day before and I should be receiving it shortly.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 21 2019, 3:57 pm
doctorima wrote:
There should be a phone # you can call to find out the status of your application. I didn't have this with an expired passport, but I was supposed to get one for DS in 4-6 weeks, and after 6 weeks passed and I didn't receive it, I called the # and they found the application in their computer system and said it was mailed the day before and I should be receiving it shortly.

I called and all they said is that it is processing... they cant do anything about it...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics