Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood clothing shopping

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 25 2019, 9:37 pm
Which Lakewood ladies clothing stores are worth traveling from Brooklyn? Looking for dressy and everyday.

SuperWify

Post Sun, May 26 2019, 5:34 am
What are you looking for? Great pricing? Regular typical clothing? Very unique clothing? Be more specific so we can give you some ideas.

amother
Puce

Post Sun, May 26 2019, 5:38 am
I don’t know if it is worth it to travel from Brooklyn...we used to travel to Brooklyn.

(Superwify is right - I went with cheaper stores. Maybe you meant higher end???)

Dressy - Burgundy. On Clifton. The sell clothing from Stores in cedarhurst reduced. They have absolutely gorgeous party dresses for $99-150. They also had weekday clothing at a great discount. I got a magnificent unusual dress for my son bar mitzvah there for $135. It was originally over $300. They had weekday tops for $25 and up.

Clover - also discount store on Clifton. selling Shabbos and weekday. Hit or miss sometimes I find tons and sometimes nothing. I got great tzinius t-shirts there for $20.

Brooklyn Southwest and periwinkle carry well priced clothing. Sales staff is extremely helpful. Brooklyn southwest could be had more clothing. There is a lot of selection. But we’ll priced is still not cheap. Tzinius Weekday shirts are prob $40+

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 26 2019, 5:53 am
Thank you. I am planning on going to Esties World of Fashion and Brendas so wanted to know which other stores to go to if we are there already.

dankbar

Post Sun, May 26 2019, 6:08 am
There is a Brendas in BP is it same? There is a Esti's in Monsey is it same?

amother
Orange

Post Sun, May 26 2019, 6:26 am
Based on you liking brendas and estis, why domt you try the gallery collection? Trendy mid and higher price points. Nothing very dressy like eve wear thou like other 2...

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 26 2019, 6:44 am
Why come to Lakewood to go to brenda's ? They sell the same as store in boro park.
In my opinion no store is worth coming all the way from Brooklyn. Unless you're coming anyway and want to do some shopping at the same time?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, May 26 2019, 8:49 am
There is no need for anyone in Lakewood to go into Brooklyn anymore for clothing shopping. There are loads of stores here now.
That being said, I also don’t think Brooklyn needs to come to Lakewood to go clothing shopping. Unless you are looking for something specific that you know you can only get here.
We have Brenda’s and Vera and Goldie. ... most in style clothing for the season you you find are the same both in Brooklyn and Lakewood.

Here are most of our stores:

Brooklyn southwest
Periwinkle
Estie’s- there are 2! Not the same owner or same clothing at all. One is a store on route nine and one is in someone’s house in Toms River called: Esti’s Nook
Girls on Glen
Clover
European finesse
SurElle - very close to esties world of fashion
The gallery
Zinelli
Taste
Miri’s (Very upscale)
Heads of class
Burgundy

What are you looking for? Weekday? Shabbos? Simcha?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries