Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Chassidish lite development in lakewood
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 1:27 pm
I’m looking for a liberal chassidish development in Lakewood. I’ve heard that most developments with these crowds are very ritzy. I’m fashionable and fit in but am not looking to have insane pressure. Can anyone help me out with a nice warm friendly place?

Monsey 10952

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 2:59 pm
I heard that toms river doesn't have this pressure.

asmileaday

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 3:20 pm
Toms River isn't a development.

Op do you mean specifically a development or are you just using that to refer to any neighborhood?

By the way I like the term you coined - Chassidish Lite.

Monsey 10952

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 3:28 pm
a big part of the toms river Jewish neighborhood is near the chassidishe development, so you can be in the area but not in the actual development.
There is an active broker in the area his name is yitzy nussbaum he can find you exactly what you need and he will tell you where to buy.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 3:39 pm
Whispering pines
Harmony Drive

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 4:37 pm
I’m looking for an actual development. I’ll look into the two that were mentioned. Thanks.

I was also told Stamford meadows was this type. Any info on Stamford? I’d really appreciate whatever you can tell me.

asmileaday

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 4:55 pm
Isn't Harmony drive the Belz development? I didn't think it was chassidish lite. But maybe I'm wrong.

dorothy1

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 5:33 pm
Stamford meadows is a good option
Harmony is belz

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 5:36 pm
Stanford meadows is this type, it's a younger crowd and it does have the fancy with it types.
Whispering pines has older homes, older homeowners, is lower key but not so lite.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 5:40 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Stanford meadows is this type, it's a younger crowd and it does have the fancy with it types.
Whispering pines has older homes, older homeowners, is lower key but not so lite.

Younger crowd? I'm 36 and Stamford Meadows has many parents older than me.

Harmony is Belz, not Chassidish lite.

Whispering Pines is pretty chassidish but mostly older Lakewood families. Definitely not like the new ritzy ones.

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 5:48 pm
There’s a new development in Jackson NJ, if that location is interesting to you. It’s a young crowd and I don’t know who to contact but if anyone knows or you can ask around the Viener Dayan is going to have a Shul there

asmileaday

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 6:03 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
There’s a new development in Jackson NJ, if that location is interesting to you. It’s a young crowd and I don’t know who to contact but if anyone knows or you can ask around the Viener Dayan is going to have a Shul there

Royal Grove. Yes op that might be an option for you. I know people moving there and I'd say they're chassidish lite.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 6:06 pm
Sounds interesting.. is it ready? I’d like to move for the summer. And will they have rentals or only homes?

asmileaday

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 6:11 pm
I don't think Jackson or Toms River allow rentals they're all 1 family homes. It's possible that you can rent a full house. You'd need to ask a broker familiar with the areas.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 6:14 pm
Whispering Woods (Next to whispering pines) has a pretty young crowd and is chassidish

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 7:02 pm
asmileaday wrote:
I don't think Jackson or Toms River allow rentals they're all 1 family homes. It's possible that you can rent a full house. You'd need to ask a broker familiar with the areas.

“Allow rentals”???
Why can’t anyone rent a house?
My cleaning lady is living in an upgraded rental house in Toms River with a few families.

But op wants to live in a development..

asmileaday

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 7:08 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
“Allow rentals”???
Why can’t anyone rent a house?
My cleaning lady is living in an upgraded rental house in Toms River with a few families.

But op wants to live in a development..

I meant that the houses don't have rentals attached to them like a 2 or 3 family house. I believe anyone is free to rent an entire house. I'm not from there so I don't know. This is just based on what I hear.

amother
Green

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 10:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Sounds interesting.. is it ready? I’d like to move for the summer. And will they have rentals or only homes?

I know this isn't the point of this thread, but do you already have schools that have accepted your kids in writing for next year? If not, for your own sanity, please don't move there this summer!!

sweet

Post Tue, May 28 2019, 10:57 pm
You can try Hickory pines too.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, May 29 2019, 7:50 am
Oak and Vine is very large and there’s a big mix of all levels of chasidish
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating