Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
S/O What are the strangest threads...
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Israeli_C

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 7:09 am
I find threads asking when we are 'allowed' to wear black or skin color tights bizarre

simba

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 7:13 am
SuperWify wrote:
The woman who had more kids then seats in her 12 seater but couldn’t stop because no birth control worked for her.

This thread wins. I wish that poster came back to update us. She was a riot.

imasoftov

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 7:30 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I wouldn't trust some new fancy inventions. Imamother knows better.

The home tests are more reliable if Imamother tells you to use one than if you decide to use it on your own.

momsrus

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 7:32 am
crust wrote:
There's a new invention called ept.
But if your local dollar store doesn't carry it yet then the only solution is imamother indeed.

Ept is an expensive brand. I doubt dollar stores carry it

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 7:35 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Well I think it's a very legitimate question to ask if I am pregnant.
How else would I know?

You would know if you would see your freezer stocked with suppers for PP.

glamourmom

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 7:48 am
not sure if it was a troll or a truly confused poor lady but the one where someone wrote a letter to her stalker writing more personal info than I'd share w a friend......

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 8:31 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Well I think it's a very legitimate question to ask if I am pregnant.
How else would I know?

True story. I got pregnant right after getting married, but I’m a very private person and don’t go around announcing my pregnancies. Some of my coworkers were trying to figure out if I’m pregnant yet and I was annoyed. So my DH suggested telling them “How would I know, my husband didn’t teach me how to find out yet”. That was way before EPT. So that what I did, and believe it or not one person bought it and proceeded with educating me about absence of periods and such LOL
My friend, who worked with me and already knew, and I had a very good laugh.

ddmom

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 8:52 am
Rolling Laughter

amother
Copper

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 10:05 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
You’re right. There’s a poster here who knows possibly even before the mom to be. She’ll pm you b’shua tova, because it’s a segula...
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

soap suds

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 5:21 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
You’re right. There’s a poster here who knows possibly even before the mom to be. She’ll pm you b’shua tova, because it’s a segula...

I remember reading an article a couple of years ago about a father who was mad at Target (or was it Walmart?) for sending his teenage daughter pregnancy related ads and coupons. He filed a complaint, made a whole to do about it. Turned out his daughter was pregnant, and was searching for stuff online ad Target figured it out before her dad did! So it's really not so far fetched that Imamother would know before you do.

Laiya

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 5:34 pm
soap suds wrote:
I remember reading an article a couple of years ago about a father who was mad at Target (or was it Walmart?) for sending his teenage daughter pregnancy related ads and coupons. He filed a complaint, made a whole to do about it. Turned out his daughter was pregnant, and was searching for stuff online ad Target figured it out before her dad did! So it's really not so far fetched that Imamother would know before you do.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/k.....56668

amother
Blue

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 5:43 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
True story. I got pregnant right after getting married, but I’m a very private person and don’t go around announcing my pregnancies. Some of my coworkers were trying to figure out if I’m pregnant yet and I was annoyed. So my DH suggested telling them “How would I know, my husband didn’t teach me how to find out yet”. That was way before EPT. So that what I did, and believe it or not one person bought it and proceeded with educating me about absence of periods and such LOL
My friend, who worked with me and already knew, and I had a very good laugh.

I don't get this, don't all ladies that aren't lucky enough to have imamother find out from their husband?

soap suds

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 5:48 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
I don't get this, don't all ladies that aren't lucky enough to have imamother find out from their husband?

And I always thought the hospital calls and lets you know that they've got a baby for you and you need to come pick it up.

amother
Blue

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 5:52 pm
soap suds wrote:
And I always thought the hospital calls and lets you know that they've got a baby for you and you need to come pick it up.

What does pregnancy have to do with a baby? Dont know

Sunny Days

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 5:55 pm
soap suds wrote:

How does your hospital work? do you preorder it? blue or pink? blond or auburn? Do they come delivered in pools or stirrups?
Just curious.

Eta: Do they come with a user manual (my hospital didn't have available, and if not for imamother I would have no clue what a bath even means- never mind how often to bathe them plus many other important factors...)

Sunny Days

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 5:57 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
What does pregnancy have to do with a baby? Dont know

Must be a conspiracy
does correlation equals causation??

amother
White

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:01 pm
SuperWify wrote:
The woman who had more kids then seats in her 12 seater but couldn’t stop because no birth control worked for her.

OMG. There's someone where like me!?!?!?

soap suds

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:02 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
How does your hospital work? do you preorder it? blue or pink? blond or auburn? Do they come delivered in pools or stirrups?
Just curious.

Preorder? Of course not! The malach brings a baby to the hospital. Baby is wearing a bracelet with a name on it. Does Hashem write it? Does a Malach write it? Who knows. Doctor checks the name and let's the mother know that a shipment has arrived for her. Doctors and nurses watch and take care of the baby until Mommy and Tatty get there. Then for some odd reason they keep Mommy hostage for two days while Tatty gets to go home. For some odder reason the trip to the hospital makes Mommy tired for the next few weeks.

As for blue and pink - I know somebody who has twins, girl and boy. She tells her kids that the hospital had 2 huge sliding ponds, one pink and one blue. Boys come down the blue slide and girls come down the pink. You wait at the bottom of whichever gender you want. She couldn't decide which one to take, so she grabbed one of each!

grace413

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:04 pm
cinnamon wrote:
Can we do just strangest thread? Or most iconic?
It has to be the s*x towel one!
And the thirty five page summer camp one as a close second.

the famous camp thread was over 100 pages. The s-x towel thread was the funniest.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, May 30 2019, 6:05 pm
True story. I have a neighbor with the same last name as me. My 3 yr old DD told me to go check whether the hospital has a baby with our last name. She told me to go quickly before the neighbor does because then they'll take it.

Anonymous, because everyone I know has heard this story.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics