Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Fact or Fiction? Did Prince William have an affair?
1  2  3  Next

Fact or Fiction? Did Prince William have an affair? What do you think?
Its true.  
 13%  [ 8 ]
Its gossip.  
 86%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 59

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 3:51 pm
Kate Middleton, Kids Living With Her Mom After Prince William Cheating Rumor?

By Gossip Cop Staff | 1:46 am, May 25, 2019

Are Kate Middleton and her three kids living with her mom after Prince William admitted to “making a mistake” with Rose Hanbury? That’s the bombshell claim on the cover of one of this week’s celebrity magazines. Gossip Cop, however, can debunk this inaccurate report.

Inside the pages of Star, the tabloid declares in a headline, “Kate Moves Out!” It even maintains Prince William’s “shocking confession” about allegedly cheating on Middleton drove “Kate out of the palace.” To make its article sound legitimate, the publication contends it has an “insider” who fed the outlet details of a supposed conversation between the two royals.

According to the conveniently (placed) unnamed source, Prince William told the Duchess of Cambridge, “He’s been a bit unhappy in the marriage lately.” The prince supposedly added in the private discussion with Middleton, to which the publication was miraculously privy, that he felt they were “losing their spark.” The magazine notes it particularly stung because Middleton is “still dealing with the emotional fallout” from Prince William’s purported affair with Hanbury.

Following Prince William’s “hurtful revelation,” writes the outlet, Middleton “sprang into action” and took their three kids (Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis) to her parents’ home. “She went to her mom’s house… so she and William could have space to breathe.” The tabloid’s tipster alleges the future queen is now having trouble eating and sleeping.

“She just lies in bed worrying about the future,” alleges the so-called “insider,” who explains, “Their marriage hasn’t been the same since the affair story broke.” The purported source asserts, “Kate’s terrified she’ll end up miserable and depressed, just like [Princess] Diana,” who divorced Prince William’s father, Prince Charles, after he cheated on her. Still, the tabloid writes, “Kate’s hoping the move to her parents’ will help reignite the spark.” “Kate hopes that being apart from William will make him realize what he’s missing,” concludes the insider.

It bears mentioning that while several outlets regurgitated the alleged affair claims, no legitimate media organizations have said anything about Middleton fleeing to her parents’ home. Also, lawyers for the royal family have categorically denied Prince William was unfaithful, calling reports about it “false speculation.” Additionally, if there were truly strife between the spouses, and Middleton was staying with her folks, she and Prince William would not have attended a couple of royal events together this past week.

Just five days ago, for example, Middleton was all smiles with Prince William as she showed Queen Elizabeth the garden she designed for the Royal Horticultural Society Garden. Middleton was also laughing and by Prince William’s side at a Garden Party the queen hosted at Buckingham Palace the very next day. It’s clear, the Duchess of Cambridge and her husband are not spending time “apart” or that either of them looks “unhappy” in their marriage.

Gossip Cop is not surprised by the falsity of the publication’s cover story, based on its track record over just the past few months. For instance, we busted the magazine when it wrongly insisted in September that Prince William and Kate Middleton were being crowned the next king and queen by Her Majesty. A month after that phony report, the outlet splashed on its cover that Middleton was 96 pounds and pregnant with her fourth baby.

A couple of months after that bogus tale, the publication tried once more with a cover story that Gossip Cop corrected about Middleton being pregnant with another baby girl. Unfortunately, the magazine births a lot of inaccurate articles. But the truth, which the tabloid seems to have little regard for, is that Middleton and her kids have not moved out and living separate from Prince William following the cheating rumors.

Star’s sister magazine made the same claim a month ago. It wasn’t right then, and it’s no more true now. As Gossip Cop has said before, the only ones truly getting cheated on are the readers of that tabloid.

https://www.gossipcop.com/kate.....ting/

Would Prince William hurt his wife like his father hurt his mother, no matter how bored he is in the marriage?

amother
Tangerine

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 3:55 pm
Do you know the definition of gossip magazine?

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 3:56 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Do you know the definition of gossip magazine?

Sometimes gossip is factual. I should have given 2 choices, true or false. Gossip doesnt always mean false.

ectomorph

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 5:20 pm
I don't get why you're anon.

That said, apparently when Princess Diana confronted Charles he said to her something like, "I'm not the first prince of Wales to cheat on my wife and I'm not going to be the last one either"

Lesia

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 5:49 pm
Are you asking people their opinions, or are you asking them to make a determination based on a bunch of rumors and gossip?

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 5:54 pm
I think discussing other people’s personal lives - particularly things that if true are very painful- highly inappropriate.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:09 pm
ectomorph wrote:
I don't get why you're anon.

Im embarrassed to be analyzing this, and Ive asked others.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:11 pm
Lesia wrote:
Are you asking people their opinions, or are you asking them to make a determination based on a bunch of rumors and gossip?

Opinion of course.

I cant see Prince William after seeing his mother almost kill herself when she had to deal with Camilla, doing the same to his wife. I cant see how hed do it, and I cant see how anyone would believe hed do it.

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Kate Middleton, Kids Living With Her Mom After Prince William Cheating Rumor?

By Gossip Cop Staff | 1:46 am, May 25, 2019

Are Kate Middleton and her three kids living with her mom after Prince William admitted to “making a mistake” with Rose Hanbury? That’s the bombshell claim on the cover of one of this week’s celebrity magazines. Gossip Cop, however, can debunk this inaccurate report.

Inside the pages of Star, the tabloid declares in a headline, “Kate Moves Out!” It even maintains Prince William’s “shocking confession” about allegedly cheating on Middleton drove “Kate out of the palace.” To make its article sound legitimate, the publication contends it has an “insider” who fed the outlet details of a supposed conversation between the two royals.

According to the conveniently (placed) unnamed source, Prince William told the Duchess of Cambridge, “He’s been a bit unhappy in the marriage lately.” The prince supposedly added in the private discussion with Middleton, to which the publication was miraculously privy, that he felt they were “losing their spark.” The magazine notes it particularly stung because Middleton is “still dealing with the emotional fallout” from Prince William’s purported affair with Hanbury.

Following Prince William’s “hurtful revelation,” writes the outlet, Middleton “sprang into action” and took their three kids (Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis) to her parents’ home. “She went to her mom’s house… so she and William could have space to breathe.” The tabloid’s tipster alleges the future queen is now having trouble eating and sleeping.

“She just lies in bed worrying about the future,” alleges the so-called “insider,” who explains, “Their marriage hasn’t been the same since the affair story broke.” The purported source asserts, “Kate’s terrified she’ll end up miserable and depressed, just like [Princess] Diana,” who divorced Prince William’s father, Prince Charles, after he cheated on her. Still, the tabloid writes, “Kate’s hoping the move to her parents’ will help reignite the spark.” “Kate hopes that being apart from William will make him realize what he’s missing,” concludes the insider.

It bears mentioning that while several outlets regurgitated the alleged affair claims, no legitimate media organizations have said anything about Middleton fleeing to her parents’ home. Also, lawyers for the royal family have categorically denied Prince William was unfaithful, calling reports about it “false speculation.” Additionally, if there were truly strife between the spouses, and Middleton was staying with her folks, she and Prince William would not have attended a couple of royal events together this past week.

Just five days ago, for example, Middleton was all smiles with Prince William as she showed Queen Elizabeth the garden she designed for the Royal Horticultural Society Garden. Middleton was also laughing and by Prince William’s side at a Garden Party the queen hosted at Buckingham Palace the very next day. It’s clear, the Duchess of Cambridge and her husband are not spending time “apart” or that either of them looks “unhappy” in their marriage.

Gossip Cop is not surprised by the falsity of the publication’s cover story, based on its track record over just the past few months. For instance, we busted the magazine when it wrongly insisted in September that Prince William and Kate Middleton were being crowned the next king and queen by Her Majesty. A month after that phony report, the outlet splashed on its cover that Middleton was 96 pounds and pregnant with her fourth baby.

A couple of months after that bogus tale, the publication tried once more with a cover story that Gossip Cop corrected about Middleton being pregnant with another baby girl. Unfortunately, the magazine births a lot of inaccurate articles. But the truth, which the tabloid seems to have little regard for, is that Middleton and her kids have not moved out and living separate from Prince William following the cheating rumors.

Star’s sister magazine made the same claim a month ago. It wasn’t right then, and it’s no more true now. As Gossip Cop has said before, the only ones truly getting cheated on are the readers of that tabloid.

https://www.gossipcop.com/kate.....ting/

Would Prince William hurt his wife like his father hurt his mother, no matter how bored he is in the marriage?

I’m just wondering why any frum person needs to know this or cares

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:22 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
I’m just wondering why any frum person needs to know this or cares

Just analyzing whether Prince William would hurt his wife like his father hurt his mother, no matter how bored he is in the marriage.

Can MALE LIBIDO, frum or not frum, overpower everything?

I guess I know the answer.

It can even for Torah educated males, so Kal VChomer for those who arent frum, where infidelity and divorce rates are higher, I believe .

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:25 pm
If you're going to cheat (note I said IF), can you at least choose a pretty woman? Camilla is ugly and this one is no better.

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:26 pm
I don't believe it. I'm a big fan of them both, follow their charities and attendances at events, and I think they have something very good together. Of course gossip magazines need to come up with stuff to print...

Anon for same reason as OP. Can't Believe It embarrassed

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:31 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
If you're going to cheat (note I said IF), can you at least choose a pretty woman? Camilla is ugly and this one is no better.

Camilla is ugly, but Rose is far from ugly!

At this point, it’s a pretty safe assumption that the entire world knows who Rose Hanbury is. If you’ve managed to avoid all media for like the past three months and need a refresher, she is the alleged mistress of Prince William. She also happens to be a close friend of the Prince’s wife, Kate Middleton. Supposedly, Prince William and Hanbury had an affair behind Kate’s back while she was pregnant with Prince Louis but the rumors have vehemently been denied by the Royal Family.

Yeah, it’s all pretty juicy. There are lots of stories about Hanbury and a supposed feud with Middleton but honestly, we may never get a straight answer from the Royal Family about what really went down between these two families.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl......html

Look at those boobs. I hate saying it, but she looks like a more fun, flirty type than Kate. I could easily see most guys being attracted to her. The more I think about it, and study her pics, the more I believe it.

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:32 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:

Love and affairs are usually not about looks.

amother
Amber

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:41 pm
I'm sure it's true. Evidently William's staff has been trying to quash the rumors. Also right after the rumors were published there was a flurry of family life photos of them and kids released by KP. Damage control is very telling, imo.

Btw, OP, I belong to a message board that, among other topics, discusses and analyzes royalty gossip (not just BRF). There are some well informed and in the know posters there, and they are in agreement about this.

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:45 pm
Because William is attracted to boobs?!?! Come on. It's not so simple.
Kate is also has a very fun and flirty side to herself. That's why Wills ended up marrying her after dating and separating.
I just can't believe it.

elisheva25

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:55 pm
Kate is gorgeous !!!! And seems to have a great personality !!! They also seem to have a strong bond going back many years . I don’t think the rumors are true .

amother
Amber

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:56 pm
He cheated on her while they were dating from what I gathered. Anyway, considering they date d for 10(!?) years before marrying, it didn't bode well for their relationship.

Doesn't matter, though, they're not getting divorced. She went into this marriage with her eyes open.I

And only because everyone is going crazy about her looks...have you ever seen any candid photos of her without make up/hair blown out and straightened? Bad skin, frizzy hair. She looks extremely average and ordinary. Plus, she smokes (they both do) so she's not gonna age well.
Not, of course, that has anything to do with his cheating. As mentioned above looks have very little to do with affairs.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 7:13 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
He cheated on her while they were dating from what I gathered. Anyway, considering they date d for 10(!?) years before marrying, it didn't bode well for their relationship.

Doesn't matter, though, they're not getting divorced. She went into this marriage with her eyes open.I

And only because everyone is going crazy about her looks...have you ever seen any candid photos of her without make up/hair blown out and straightened? Bad skin, frizzy hair.She looks extremely average and ordinary. Plus, she smokes (they both do) so she's not gonna age well.
Not, of course, that has anything to do with his cheating. As mentioned above looks have very little to do with affairs.

I agree, about Kate's looks. Her sister Pippa is way sexier. Being a woman, Id want to look like Rose way more than look like Kate. I prefer Kate's looks to Meghan's, because I like light complexions, but Kate is a bit fuddy duddy looking.

amother
Amber

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 7:30 pm
Pippa is aging worse than Kate. If you've seen pics lately. I don't think any of these 3 are that gorgeous tbh. Just very well groomed and polished.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics