Home

Where did the email disappear to?
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:17 pm
I'm not losing my mind! I had an email conversation that I just can't find... it was in March and I know about which 2 days it was. cant find it by searching the persons name/email or by date. its not in trash either...
I need to find this email!
any way to dig up a disappeared message?
Back to top

momsrus




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:18 pm
Try junk
Back to top

forgetit




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:19 pm
So frustrating. I have that every now and then:(
If it went to trash it could be long deleted by now. It only stays there for 30 days.
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:21 pm
Ugh. if it wouldn't be a doctor, I would ask them to resend that thread...
I still have mail in my trash from March- but its not there. also- I didn't deliberately delete it. whatever happened to it must have happened accidently...
Back to top

forgetit




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:23 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Ugh. if it wouldn't be a doctor, I would ask them to resend that thread...
I still have mail in my trash from March- but its not there. also- I didn't deliberately delete it. whatever happened to it must have happened accidently...

Why can't you ask a doc to resend?
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:26 pm
forgetit wrote:
Why can't you ask a doc to resend?

I don't think that thread had any pertinent medical info. it was more of a back n forth & interesting for my records- kind of like a diary highlighting what went on those days. interesting for me- but stupid to have dr go searching her emails...
Back to top

yksraya




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:26 pm
Check if you archived it.
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:27 pm
yksraya wrote:
Check if you archived it.

Where do I do that? in gmail
Back to top

yksraya




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:30 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Where do I do that? in gmail

Oh, in gmail I dunno. Don't use my gmail account so often. I use yahoo.

Gmail does have a few folders, have you checked in all?
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:31 pm
yksraya wrote:
Oh, in gmail I dunno. Don't use my gmail account so often. I use yahoo.

Gmail does have a few folders, have you checked in all?

Yes. besides archived mail because I have no clue how to access it! who knows if its not hiding out there...
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:35 pm
Ugh. I have all other emails besides this one. I have the automatic out of office reply so I know for a fact which day the email was sent. heck, I remember she was even stuck in a blizzard out of state when she emailed me...
Back to top

forgetit




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:39 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Yes. besides archived mail because I have no clue how to access it! who knows if its not hiding out there...

If you searched by email address and it was archived it would show up too. You don't have to choose archives specifcially.
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:41 pm
forgetit wrote:
If you searched by email address and it was archived it would show up too. You don't have to choose archives specifcially.

It's just GONE!
Why oh why?
Back to top

yksraya




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:44 pm
If it was in reply to your email, or if you replied to the email, can you check your sent mail?
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:45 pm
yksraya wrote:
If it was in reply to your email, or if you replied to the email, can you check your sent mail?

I checked them all! I checked keywords that I knew were in one of those emails. nada.
Back to top

crust




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:47 pm
Gmail is having a virus today. (Yea... bad allergy season there as well)

Try tomorrow
Back to top

yksraya




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:47 pm
Do you have another email account? Maybe it's not in this one?
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:48 pm
crust wrote:
Gmail is having a virus today. (Yea... bad allergy season there as well)

Try tomorrow

Are you for real! or pulling my leg?
Seriously, and this email thread out of all other 20 was hit by the virus??
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:49 pm
yksraya wrote:
Do you have another email account? Maybe it's not in this one?

I have. but have only ever emailed this doc from this email. proof is in the auto reply!
Back to top

crust




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jun 02 2019, 9:56 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Are you for real! or pulling my leg?
Seriously, and this email thread out of all other 20 was hit by the virus??


I'm serious.
Have you saved it to drive maybe?
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Ami summer fiction email address?
by amother
1 Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:40 pm View last post
How to send a fax from email 2 Thu, Jul 04 2019, 11:11 am View last post
How to get a domain name email address? From Step 1 PLS
by agreer
0 Tue, May 07 2019, 3:27 pm View last post
Mrs. Wasserman Photographer - email? 0 Thu, May 02 2019, 2:27 pm View last post
Email Etiquette to Potential Boss
by amother
11 Tue, Mar 26 2019, 7:23 am View last post

Jump to: