Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Yaffi vs. Miri Kop.

Angel

Post Mon, Jun 03 2019, 3:58 am
Hi, any1 out there who can tell me the diff or better said which one I should rather go for.
Do you get good service by Yaffi? BK has absolutely horrible service.
Also if I want to go for a cheaper line, which one should I go for?
Thank you

bu2ybee

Post Mon, Jun 03 2019, 6:47 am
I have yafi bought it directly from her ( in Israel ) . Amazing service !Really comfy wig would definetly buy from her again . When I bought from her she gave you a year to add hair, dye , cut included in the price !)

Chickpea

Post Mon, Jun 03 2019, 9:38 am
BK also gives a 1-year warrantee of free alterations, dye, hair added/removed, which they have been honoring for me.

jenny

Post Mon, Jun 03 2019, 12:44 pm
I have a Yaffi wig and a Miri Kopolovic fall. They are both excellent quality, top of the line and l love them and get compliments all the time on both of them (even though they're nearly 3 years old!) I also wash them myself and they dry naturally and look amazing! However, my next sheital will probably be another Yaffi. She did an amazing job on the color and l am dirty blond which is hard to get right. My Miri l got at her annual sale so it's not custom made like my Yaffi. Bottom line, l love them both and recommend both brands :-)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels