Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Anti Vax Rally in BP - HOW CAN WE STOP THIS??
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 9  10  11  Next

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 1:23 pm
Just make sure every one understands we have a very high percentage of vacinating people. Just we frequent the same places on a daily weekly basis so its easier to catch. We gather much more. Like university students were catching stuff easier the other time.

#2 our anti vaxers scream louder. They scream very loud. Very few vaxers are going around in park saying hey I vax. Anti vaxers talk more.

Seashell

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 1:31 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/general/1737897/message-to-all-those-attending-anti-vaxxer-event-in-flatbush-tonight-dress-nicely.html

Love this!

Awesome! I hope it’s not just satire but they actually carry thru and do it!

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 1:36 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
I tried doing something when they had one in Monsey. Nothing doing.

Today I ripped down whichever posters I saw on my way to work.

Let the crazies be crazy. We can't change others. Just ourselves.

Oh my goodness! Those posters are ALL OVER Exploding anger

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 1:42 pm
Can someone explain to me why its so important for UJCC to convince me not to vaccinate my children.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 1:46 pm
LEAVE THEM ALONE. STOP THE HATE. SERIOUSLY, LISTEN TO YOURSELVES.

Sunny Days

amother [ Black ] wrote:
Can someone explain to me why its so important for UJCC to convince me not to vaccinate my children.

Because they are so terribly concerned of you harming your kids and future generations forever.
They are so Lshem shmayam, and we have audacity to protest this. Can't Believe It

happyness

I just called, and without judgement said that I would like to let you know that it bothers me that Chynka will be hosting.

Well the guy told me it bothers him just as much! He says he was nicely fooled, they told him it was a 'chinuch event' and he only found out yesterday! He was shocked that signs are hanging all over, and he said it over and over again that he is pro-vaxxing and very against this.

I asked him why he can't cancel, and he said that they have a contract, and he doesn't want to be dragged to court.

I'm curious if a really good lawyer could find a loophole-after all, they fooled him!

He is volunteering the hall tomorrow if Pro-vaxxers will come together to have an event against this, or Pro-vax information.

Poor guy.

mig100

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 1:55 pm
delicious wrote:
I just called, and without judgement said that I would like to let you know that it bothers me that Chynka will be hosting.

Well the guy told me it bothers him just as much! He says he was nicely fooled, they told him it was a 'chinuch event' and he only found out yesterday! He was shocked that signs are hanging all over, and he said it over and over again that he is pro-vaxxing and very against this.

I asked him why he can't cancel, and he said that they have a contract, and he doesn't want to be dragged to court.

I'm curious if a really good lawyer could find a loophole-after all, they fooled him!

He is volunteering the hall tomorrow if Pro-vaxxers will come together to have an event against this, or Pro-vax information.

Poor guy.

are you me? I just came here to post EXACTLY THIS!!!

LETS DO IT.

posting on ima all day wont change anything. taking the time to show up - will make a statement.

all we need is a few speakers and some social media accounts to advertise it.

happyness

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:01 pm
That's funny!

But who would be the speakers?

Like another poster said, we are confident in our CARING ABOUT OUR FELLOW JEWS AND FOLLOWING THE TORAH!!!

So do you think there will be a turnout?

itsmeima

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:06 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/general/1737897/message-to-all-those-attending-anti-vaxxer-event-in-flatbush-tonight-dress-nicely.html

Love this!

Yes! Thank you C.F.E.A.V.F.O.S. (Committee For Exposing Anti Vaxxers For Our Safety)!

mig100

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:10 pm
delicious wrote:
That's funny!

But who would be the speakers?

Like another poster said, we are confident in our CARING ABOUT OUR FELLOW JEWS AND FOLLOWING THE TORAH!!!

So do you think there will be a turnout?

I.think speakers should.not be that hard to get.

Turnout is a lot harder I think. We'd have to advertise it a lot.

The point of a pro- vac event is not education. Any half way sensible person knows vaccines save lives.

The purpose of the event would just be to make a statement.

If u read the ny times it seems like most orthodox jews don't vacinate. We have to fight that stereotype.

Last edited by mig100 on Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:10 pm
delicious wrote:

Poor guy.

Isn’t Wednesday night 3 days before shavuos? I’m sure there’s a wedding there.

happyness

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:13 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

He told me clearly the hall is available tomorrow

Ema of 5

delicious wrote:

Poor guy.

If that were the case, wouldn’t that make the contract void, because it was signed under false pretenses?
What if it was a wedding, and after signing the contract they found out it was a gay wedding? Would they still not back out?
What if it was for a speech, and after signing the contract they found out the keynote speaker was a rabid antisemitic? Would they not back out?

mig100

amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

I do not know if he was totally serious and if that date was confirmed

his point was- that we should stop harrasing him- business is business - they put down an deposit and he cant back out now.

if we care to make a difference- we have to make an event AND SHOW UP. thats the only way to make a statement-not by calling him.

I dont know exactly how to organize such an event. though if anyone is good at organizing and advertising- that is the way to go.

happyness

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:14 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
If that were the case, wouldn’t that make the contract void, because it was signed under false pretenses?
What if it was a wedding, and after signing the contract they found out it was a gay wedding? Would they still not back out?
What if it was for a speech, and after signing the contract they found out the keynote speaker was a rabid antisemitic? Would they not back out?

I asked him if the contract was void.

He said "you know what kind of people we are dealing with. I can't be busy with court now"

Like another poster said, a gay wedding would have Rabbis in an uproar, and they would support him through court.

Somehow this is different Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

Same thing with molestors. Rabbis will never publicly come out against that either.

itsmeima

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:28 pm
I don't see why there can't be a counter-protest outside!

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:29 pm
If you people are serious I can reach out to an infectious diseases doctor I know and ask if she would come speak

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:30 pm
delicious wrote:
I asked him if the contract was void.

He said "you know what kind of people we are dealing with. I can't be busy with court now"

Like another poster said, a gay wedding would have Rabbis in an uproar, and they would support him through court.

Somehow this is different Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

Same thing with molestors. Rabbis will never publicly come out against that either.

Sorry, I’m not feeling there pity for him right now. If they can cancel the Leah forester event because of personal lifestyle choices, they can cancel this. He can’t be bothered to go to court means this isn’t important to him. I wonder if you would get the same “I was duped” response if you called asking for info, making it sound like you were anti-vaxx.

Sebastian

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 2:36 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
Sorry, I’m not feeling there pity for him right now. If they can cancel the Leah forester event because of personal lifestyle choices, they can cancel this. He can’t be bothered to go to court means this isn’t important to him. I wonder if you would get the same “I was duped” response if you called asking for info, making it sound like you were anti-vaxx.

Garden of eat in ended up hosting Forster when threatened with a lawsuit
Page 4 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics