Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Textversation?

yo'ma

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:00 am
Texting + conversation= textversation Very Happy

Do you? Or do you just call instead? A one, two comment is not a conversation.

With my friends, I would, but with family members, I or they usually end up calling. I know A who is not as close to B anymore because B only likes to text and A does not. It's sad!

singleagain

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:05 am
I mostly text. Bc I have a huge phone aversion. Also. It's easier to text ppl during the day than call. Though I call when driving bc of Bluetooth.

I wouldn't break a friendship tough.. my phone aversion is more in calling strangers and business

Like I had an issue with an Amazon order recently and so I utilized the chat feature to resolve it

preciousmommy

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:12 am
singleagain wrote:
I mostly text. Bc I have a huge phone aversion. Also. It's easier to text ppl during the day than call. Though I call when driving bc of Bluetooth.

I wouldn't break a friendship tough.. my phone aversion is more in calling strangers and business

Like I had an issue with an Amazon order recently and so I utilized the chat feature to resolve it

Yes, I will use email or texting over a phone call any day.

I don’t mind speaking to friends on the phone, but I still usually text them to catch up. The only people I speak to regularly on the phone are my parents.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:18 am
The only people I like phone chatting with are my absolute closest friends and family. Basically people I don't need to "think" for while chatting, because they wouldn't care if I'm puttering around my house while talking to them. For everyone else, there's text.

yo'ma

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:30 am
singleagain wrote:

They didn't break their friendship especially since they're related through marriage, but they're not as close as they used to be.

momsrus

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:33 am
I have friends from school that I communicate with on WhatsApp. I would not be able to carry a conversation on the phone with them.

brat_islava

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 12:06 pm
are there any whatsapp or telegram groups that members here use?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics