Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
When they are being too funny for you to get upset
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 9:33 pm
3 year old throws crackers on the floor. He then goes on the floor and starts cracking them.

DH asks him "why are you doing that?"
3 year old replies: "well they are called crackers..."

We crack up šŸ˜‚

I need a little humor now....anyone else have a cute story?

crust

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 9:39 pm
He's cute!

yksraya

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 9:44 pm
In the morning, my toddlers went downstairs just a minute or so before me. I come downstairs and find them sitting on the counter next to each other eating cookies they took themselves from the nosh cabinet. They proudly showed me the cookie and were all smiles. They are too cute!

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 9:54 pm
When my son was little, he asked me if he could put toys in the toilet. I said no. He said, so why is it called a TOYlet?

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 9:55 pm
While baking, my 2 year old daughter stuck her hand in the flour. "I was just keeping it company!"

Beingreal

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 9:55 pm
I am busy packing to move and it became quiet. I went to look for my 2 and a half dd and called out her name. I hear a little voice "not here". I found her in the pantry eating some chocolate with a big smile on her face.

yksraya

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 9:58 pm
Beingreal wrote:
I am busy packing to move and it became quiet. I went to look for my 2 and a half dd and called out her name. I hear a little voice "not here". I found her in the pantry eating some chocolate with a big smile on her face.

Little lady! Munchin on the chocolate stash! Should've grabbed some coffee too!

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:04 pm
we were travelleing last week. the lady at the check in counter asked us to present any handluggage, as they need to mark it. I showed my handbag, the baby's diaper bag, dH showed his small trolley etc.

the lady said to my 3 year old son pointing at his small backpack: 'and you also have handluggage young man, come closer so that I can stick this mark on'
ds son answered totally seriously: 'this is not handluggage. its backluggage'

MiriFr

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:20 pm
My two year old climbed up to me on the couch and out of the absolute blue yells "POTCH!" and smacks me, and then immediately rubs my shoulder and goes "no nice. Sowwy mommy."

yerushamama

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:27 pm
This one only works in Yiddish.
Yesterday, DD was telling her son about Shavuos...".and in dder torah shteit os miir darf machin mitzvos (and in the Torah it says that wwe have to do mitzvos)".

Recently toilet trained grandson replied "und ochet machen in toilet! (and also make in the toilet)"

SuperWify

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:48 pm
My sons having a very hard time talking. Heā€™s over two. Literally every word he knows is because we painstakingly drilled it into him.

Today as I was leaving his speech therapist I stopped to talk to her for a minute and he wandered into her kitchen. When I went to collect him 20 seconds later I find him with a banana in his hand that he helped himself to from off her counter. He looks at me proudly and for the first time in his life he says a word I never taught him, about a thing we donā€™t have in our house and as far as I know he has no exposure to, ā€œNana.ā€ He proudly says, with a huge smile, ā€œNana.ā€
Iā€™m mortified he stole it off her counter but Iā€™m also about to faint. ā€œopen it. Nana.ā€

Of course his therapist couldnā€™t resist and gave it to him.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Jun 04 2019, 11:49 pm
My 3 year old turns to my 10 year old and with the most confidence a person his size can muster, says:
ā€œIf you give me 100 dollars Iā€™ll give you a penny.ā€
Little hustler!
I laughed for at least 10 minutes straight.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 12:31 am
DD outgrew her naps when she was 2. Mommy still needs her nap. She was bored, and didn't want me to sleep.

DD: "If you take a nap, I will touch all of your things, and I will MOVE them!"

That kid knew exactly what drives me up a wall. Smart, observative, and very verbal at that age. I knew I was in deep trouble, and that it was the end of my naps.

yerushamama

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 12:55 am
My mother always said that the hardest part of chinnuch when they are little is keeping a straight face!

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 12:59 am
When my husband walked into the house yesterday, my 2-year-old said to him, "Hi, Daddy Vegetable!" and he made noises as if he was eating my husband. Then he made a motion of pulling something out of his mouth and said, "I spit you out!"

Last edited by amother on Sun, Jul 07 2019, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Israeli_C

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 5:35 am
My daughter (3) and son (2) were sitting at the table this morning eating breakfast and dd was staring at ds eating. Suddenly out of nowhere she exclaimed 'hu kmo ben adam'. I have no idea where that one came from...

DVOM

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 5:45 am
I asked one of my boys to move to another seet in the car because he was fighting with his brother. He was very angry and upset and cried the rest of the way home. As we drove he told me: 'Let's wait and see if mommy gives me my seat back. I have a lot of trust in Mommy. She's a very good mother. I think she's going to do the right thing.' This was an obvious parrot of my lines when I ask one of my kids to do something and they don't do it right away. I had such a hard time keeping a straight face Very Happy

imasinger

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 6:59 am
DVOM wrote:
I asked one of my boys to move to another seet in the car because he was fighting with his brother. He was very angry and upset and cried the rest of the way home. As we drove he told me: 'Let's wait and see if mommy gives me my seat back. I have a lot of trust in Mommy. She's a very good mother. I think she's going to do the right thing.' This was an obvious parrot of my lines when I ask one of my kids to do something and they don't do it right away. I had such a hard time keeping a straight face Very Happy

Love this! You know you're doing something right when your kids imitate talk like that!

My DD wanted to know why it was called a humidiFIRE when what we put in it was water.

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 7:04 am
When my oldest started losing teeth, the next one under him was about 4 and was super jealous that the oldest was getting money. He kept asking me to pull his teeth out so he could get some money too Laugh

keym

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 7:47 am
So my 2 year old was watching me bake while I was narrating. Here's the flour, here's the sugar. I got up to the baking soda, he brought started screaming "that's not soda- orange soda is in the pantry"
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers