Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Basic color shells

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 3:38 pm
How is the quality on the modal and cotton?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 3:46 pm
I don't like them. Each one is cut and shaped different and there's a lot of irregularities. Type of thing you try on and decide if that piece works for you or not.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 3:47 pm
The quality and fit of their shells are awful. The sleeves are wide and the shell is misshapen. I once got 2 shells and both of them the sleeves were 2 different fabrics!

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 5:05 pm
Its hit or miss, and you can't depend on the size marked on the label. But they have a decent color selection, and are only 8 dollars.

(To demonstrate, we had a family wedding last week and I needed a very specific pink shell for my daughters, aged 4 and 6. This is the only place I found the perfect, exact shade. They only had 3 pieces: a 4, a 3, and a 2. I initially bought the 4 and the 3, but the 4 was HUGE on my big for her age 6 year old. The 3 was ok on my petite 3 year old. Went back to check for more and bought the size 2. It fit my 6 year old well in the sleeves and shoulders. Was a bit short, but longet than the size 3, and worked just fine for the simcha. Worth the hassel? I think so.)

seeker

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 5:27 pm
It's a little hit or miss but definitely my go-to for kids shells. Not interested in spending more for them, they get outgrown or destroyed and I've been satisfied with the quality. For some reason the quality of the kids' shells compares favorably to what I've seen in other places, while the adult ones seem a little more like you get what you pay for but I've had some really nice ones from there too.

I find the kids' shells tend to run big. My high-average 6 year old still wears their size 4
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics