Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Boys weekday clothing Brooklyn

nanny24/7

Post Thu, Jun 06 2019, 6:22 pm
Hi
I am trying to shop for weekday shirts in Brooklyn for my DS who is a size 12. He only wears long sleeve shirts with collars and he prefers buttons all the way down but polo shirts with collars and a few buttons on top can work too.
He also doesn't like shirts that are too thin as a lot of summer shirts are.
I called Freund's which is usally my go to place and they said they only have one shirt in his size. I really don't feel like schlepping there for just one shirt. He needs a full new wardrobe of shirts so at least 4.
I don't want to risk shopping online for him as he is very picky and in the past he refused to wear stuff I ordered online because once he saw it when it arrived he decided he doesn't like it or the fit wasn't right.
It's hard to really tell just from a picture online.
I looked on the website of Shirtstop in Flatbush and DS didn't like any of the shirts shown on the website
Alternatively, if I can't find anything in the stores I am open to taking used clothing (in excellent condition) from people as my last resort.
If it matters we are not chasidish but my DS dresses very "chasidish" looking hence the only long sleeves...
Thanks in advance ladies!

nanny24/7

Post Tue, Jun 11 2019, 10:43 am
Bump

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jun 11 2019, 10:50 am
Try Regency on 13/43

meme6

Post Tue, Jun 11 2019, 10:55 am
Did I try old navy and gap they have button down shirts at really great prices and not to thin at all

dankbar

Post Tue, Jun 11 2019, 6:20 pm
Casual place in Williamsburg has both shirts & polos
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries