Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Living on the edge AMA
Previous  1  2

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 3:39 pm
momsrus wrote:
And I hope you don’t come to regret your decision.

umein
we are living in a time of real darkness and nobody knows if what they're doing is hundred percent correct
there is a Eibishter and our hishtadlus is only that, hishtadlus.
my neighbor has a cousin who died of meningitis. I totally understand her why she would run to give the meningitis shot.
other people have different experiences and act accordingly

Sunny Days

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Since some didn't get that my title was tongue in cheek, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume yours is tongue in cheek as well.

Also, hi everyone. It's been just over nine hours and I'm checking in to confirm that I'm still alive. When I showered, I removed the bandage from where the doctor vaccinated and now I can't make out where the vaccine was exactly. I never knew I could twist my arm this way, wow. I can see all the way around it. I could probably get up and go look in the mirror, but I'm feeling kinda lazy... I mean sluggish. Side effect from the vaccine? I'm not getting up. I have freckles on my upper arm and I assume that one of the freckles is actually a vaccine dot. Actually.... Did I always have freckles on my upper arm?? Well, yes. But this many? Has there been any studies on whether vaccines can cause freckles? Did this vaccine cause some of my freckles? I dare you to prove it didn't.
I'll check in later if I'm still around. Thank you for joining me on this mind-blowing journey.

Op it’s like 9 hrs later. Please show your ‘face’ so we know you didn’t succumb to sids ch’v. Getting worried here... don’t come later here saying you were busy with other non imamother stuff. This is serious business having us all in suspense.

Edited an autocorrect
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics