Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
How many of you watched this?
1  2  3  4  5  Next

how many of you watched this?
I don't have access  
 15%  [ 8 ]
I am not interested/don't have time/ didn't watch  
 69%  [ 36 ]
I watched it and found it interesting  
 9%  [ 5 ]
I watched it and found it uninteresting  
 5%  [ 3 ]
I watched some of it and found it uninteresting  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 52

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 11:08 am
I am curious how many of you took the time to watch Dr. Plotkin's depostion, and if you didn't, then why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFTsd042M3o

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 11:27 am
The link won't open

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 11:38 am

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 11:39 am
Read the book by Paul Offit called Deadly Choices which he dedicated to Stanley Plotkin. He emphasizes how vaccine safety improved when science minded parent activists got involved but public safety was damaged by those who peddled junk science.
Are anti-vaxers willing to read this book which clearly acknowledges the contributions of Stanley Plotkin?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 11:39 am
if you didn't watch, why wouldn't you?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 11:40 am
It's literally 9 hours long. Can you summarize please?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 11:41 am
southernbubby wrote:
Read the book by Paul Offit called Deadly Choices which he dedicated to Stanley Plotkin. He emphasizes how vaccine safety improved when science minded parent activists got involved but public safety was damaged by those who peddled junk science.
Are anti-vaxers willing to read this book which clearly acknowledges the contributions of Stanley Plotkin?

sure. most of my anti-vax friends read a few of Offit's books.
I heard about his new one recently and I am trying to borrow one because I don't want him to directly profit from me.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 2:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am curious how many of you took the time to watch Dr. Plotkin's depostion, and if you didn't, then why not?

And I'm curious if you're the same poster who was curious about the same thing earlier this month, that poster in the same thread asked why pro-vaxers were "afraid" of ant-vax propaganda, but did not respond to my post saying "I am not afraid to listen to drivel. I even sometimes do it for entertainment purposes." (and mentioned it again the same day here), and/or last November with nine one-hour videos instead of one long one?

Also, as I wrote in the Immediate Reactions thread (part 2)

Sylvia went to a charity event wearing a beautiful diamond the size of a pigeon egg. Everyone oo’d and ahhh’d over it. Finally, someone asked her about the diamond.

“This,” she said, “is not just any diamond.. this is the Plotkin Diamond.”

“Oooh” said an admirer, “is it famous?”

She said, “Oh, yes, the Plotkin diamond is very famous… and it comes with a terrible curse”

The nearest woman asked, “So, what’s the curse?”

“Plotkin.”

Last edited by imasoftov on Mon, Jun 17 2019, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 3:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
sure. most of my anti-vax friends read a few of Offit's books.
I heard about his new one recently and I am trying to borrow one because I don't want him to directly profit from me.

He is definitely not a follower of the anti-vax religion. You can probably get your local library to get it for you. I have no problem if he profits from me but I like to save money.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 3:53 pm
This is Plotkin who invented the rubella vaccine? Who saved tens of thousands of babies from becoming deaf or having other birth defects? Who would have anything to say against Plotkin?

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 4:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Why did you take 9 hours to watch?

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 4:57 pm
This is dr stanley plotkin under oath. He is the godfather of vaccines.
He reveals lots of stuff that you guys wont want to hear or listen to. Trust your doctor and dont listen to this cuz he was actually the vaccine developer and he may just reveal stuff that anti vaxxers have been saying for months.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:09 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
This is dr stanley plotkin under oath. He is the godfather of vaccines.
He reveals lots of stuff that you guys wont want to hear or listen to. Trust your doctor and dont listen to this cuz he was actually the vaccine developer and he may just reveal stuff that anti vaxxers have been saying for months.

who guys?

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:20 pm
I probably won’t watch it, cuz who has 9 hours to spare?!?!

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:22 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
who guys?

You know, those mindless people who vaccinate and can’t possibly know why they do it, other than that their doctors, who are benefitting greatly from each vaccine but actually know nothing about vaccines or what’s in them or what they do, tell them to.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:42 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
This is Plotkin who invented the rubella vaccine? Who saved tens of thousands of babies from becoming deaf or having other birth defects? Who would have anything to say against Plotkin?

These are old clips but the anti-vax cult members love the parts where Stanley admits to some issues with some vaccines.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:48 pm
southernbubby wrote:
These are old clips but the anti-vax cult members love the parts where Stanley admits to some issues with some vaccines.

Question: if THE person behind vaccines “admits to some issues with vaccines” and we are told vaccines are “safe and effective” and anyone questioning them is part of a cult then who is being truthful??

The statement vaccines are safe is the biggest lie in history.
Right after vioxx and tobacco.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:51 pm
Question: if THE person behind vaccines “admits to some issues with vaccines” and we are told vaccines are “safe and effective” and anyone questioning them is part of a cult then who is being truthful??

No one is called part of a cult simply for asking questions. It’s everything that comes after that....

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:58 pm

What year were these clips made? The ones that I saw were really old.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:08 pm
Everyone should realize that Stanley Plotkin is not an advocate for the anti-vax and does everything that he can to refute them. You can Google his recent interviews.
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics