Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
How many of you watched this?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

how many of you watched this?
I don't have access  
 15%  [ 8 ]
I am not interested/don't have time/ didn't watch  
 69%  [ 36 ]
I watched it and found it interesting  
 9%  [ 5 ]
I watched it and found it uninteresting  
 5%  [ 3 ]
I watched some of it and found it uninteresting  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 52

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 10:28 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
Not at all! If you get a full week between mikvah and ovulation you're good to go on mikvah night.
Anyway, how can you say most women anyway, when some women have 27 day cycles and some 35 and many someplace in between?

most women ovulate btw days 12 and 18 of their cycle. sperm can live for 6 day. You need to abtain for 48 hr after ovulation. That doesn't leave much tahor time.

I'd rather tamper with my body although I do practice ecological bf for the most part to avoid bc after a baby for as long as possible.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 10:33 pm
Sebastian wrote:
most women ovulate btw days 12 and 18 of their cycle. sperm can live for 6 day. You need to abtain for 48 hr after ovulation. That doesn't leave much tahor time.

I'd rather tamper with my body although I do practice ecological bf for the most part to avoid bc after a baby for as long as possible.

I'm sorry, but you really don't know how the system works. The 2 statements in bold are not what the system is built on.
In any event, I'm glad you found something that works for you, and I'm even gladder that I found something that works for me.

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 10:37 pm
I'm sorry, but you really don't know how the system works. The 2 statements in bold are not what the system is built on.
In any event, I'm glad you found something that works for you, and I'm even gladder that I found something that works for me.

I know how it works and I can easily track my ovulation. I would have to abstain for a week and from speaking to women I know, many would have to do the same.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 10:39 pm
Sebastian wrote:
I know how it works and I can easily track my ovulation. I would have to abstain for a week and from speaking to women I know, many would have to do the same.

You know how it works, but you got the basics wrong? Strange.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 10:49 pm

After two decades of longer cycles, after weaning my last baby, my cycles went to 28 days. Don’t be so sure your system will work forever whatever it is.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 4:00 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
For some people vaccinating is dangerous, and name-calling them or blaming them is shameful, and if you watch the way this bill was passed, now that's corrupt!

My son had a valid medical exemption because the CDC and several doctors decided that he could no longer be safely vaccinated. Maybe he really could have been but nobody thought that the risk was worthwhile because VPDs were contained at that time due to herd immunity.
So nobody is blaming or shaming those who don't vaccinate due to valid medical exemptions but when you follow quacks and put yourselves outside of what society does to protect itself, then you can be blamed.
People whose babies caught measles from careless neighbors are entitled to blame those neighbors and their careless cult leaders.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 4:35 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
Also, the second option should really be three separate options, because not watching for one of those reasons is not the same as not watching for the other two.

Won't someone who is interested in getting educated make time for it?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 4:37 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
Real question

What are you hoping to gain?

Tomorrow, everyone on this board stops vaccinating. Even better, everyone in the USA stops vaccinating. It will take some time, but we go back to the "good old days". Measles, polio- they're all back in style.

Is that what you want?

Will bubonic plague and typhus come back too if we stopped vaccinating? Or we don't discuss those?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 4:42 am
http://www.smartwomenschoice.com/
Check this out for BC.
And BC is totally unrelated btw cuz nobody is forcing it onto me

Iymnok

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 4:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Will bubonic plague and typhus come back too if we stopped vaccinating? Or we don't discuss those?

The bubonic plague is easily contained by basic hygiene. If you were exposed, take a shower within 2 hours. From what I remember, it is not airborne. So don’t touch or share lollies with someone who has it.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 5:24 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Check this out for BC.

Life itself may necessitate BC the same way that a person may have no choice but to undergo general anesthesia or blood transfusions, even though it involves risk.

Are you saying that society should simply ignore the danger that formerly contained VPDs pose to the vulnerable in our society? Are you saying that those people should be more concerned about your rights than theirs? Are you saying that society should go back to the way it was 50 to 100 years ago? What about the rights of the non-Jews who are afraid to ride busses with us? What about the cost of the outbreak to taxpayers? How do you answer all of those people?
They obviously out-screamed you in Albany. Can you really blame them?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 5:33 am
southernbubby wrote:
Life itself may necessitate BC the same way that a person may have no choice but to undergo general anesthesia or blood transfusions, even though it involves risk.

Are you saying that society should simply ignore the danger that formerly contained VPDs pose to the vulnerable in our society? Are you saying that those people should be more concerned about your rights than theirs? Are you saying that society should go back to the way it was 50 to 100 years ago? What about the rights of the non-Jews who are afraid to ride busses with us? What about the cost of the outbreak to taxpayers? How do you answer all of those people?
They obviously out-screamed you in Albany. Can you really blame them?

All of these answers were discussed with you already on diff threads

happyness

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:23 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
For some people vaccinating is dangerous, and name-calling them or blaming them is shameful, and if you watch the way this bill was passed, now that's corrupt!

Which part? the part where 'appearing' ultra chassidishe (and I write 'appearing' because no truly chassidish person with chassidish ideals should act this way) scream and shout and completely disregard tznius and k'vod sheim shamayim?

I agree. That is corrupt.

Sebastian

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Check this out for BC.

Lol this is overpriced lube. Note how there are no studies showing effectiveness.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:12 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
This is Plotkin who invented the rubella vaccine? Who saved tens of thousands of babies from becoming deaf or having other birth defects? Who would have anything to say against Plotkin?

Hear what Plotkin himself says about his experiments on orphans , mental disabled kids fraudulent studies etc.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:16 pm
delicious wrote:
[/b]

Which part? the part where 'appearing' ultra chassidishe (and I write 'appearing' because no truly chassidish person with chassidish ideals should act this way) scream and shout and completely disregard tznius and k'vod sheim shamayim?

I agree. That is corrupt.

No, the part where the Health committee was tied at 13-13 which would not allow it to get to the floor. Bill would be scrapped. But we can't have that, right? After all in a democracy, the liberals get their say regardless of majority vote, right? So we have the Speaker telling Gottfried who then tells Sayegh, a junior member, who then changes his vote and with that 14-12 vote it went to the floor.

IOW, in a democracy, we vote. If we don't like the outcome of the vote, we vote again, after forcing someone to change his vote. Sounds like America to you? If you want to actually watch it, This clip will show you.

I know that for someone who is pro-vax, they might not care about how this was passed. After all, if it's a good law, why does it matter? But it does very much matter, because at some point, a law that *will* matter to you will come to the same state Assembly and if you don't protest a miscarriage of justice when you see one, it can come back to bite you.

For example, Agudas Yisroel - they're now very afraid regarding the Education Bill because they saw from the statements that the state senators and assemblymen gave at the exemption vote that religion has no meaning to these people. (Some of the statements made are very shocking for us as Jews regardless of our vaccine views.) It's not a matter of pro or anti vax; it's a matter of THIS is not the way to get your agenda through in a democratic country.

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:21 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
No, the part where the Health committee was tied at 13-13 which would not allow it to get to the floor. Bill would be scrapped. But we can't have that, right? After all in a democracy, the liberals get their say regardless of majority vote, right? So we have the Speaker telling Gottfried who then tells Sayegh, a junior member, who then changes his vote and with that 14-12 vote it went to the floor.

IOW, in a democracy, we vote. If we don't like the outcome of the vote, we vote again, after forcing someone to change his vote. Sounds like America to you? If you want to actually watch it, This clip will show you.

I know that for someone who is pro-vax, they might not care about how this was passed. After all, if it's a good law, why does it matter? But it does very much matter, because at some point, a law that *will* matter to you will come to the same state Assembly and if you don't protest a miscarriage of justice when you see one, it can come back to bite you.

For example, Agudas Yisroel - they're now very afraid regarding the Education Bill because they saw from the statements that the state senators and assemblymen gave at the exemption vote that religion has no meaning to these people. (Some of the statements made are very shocking for us as Jews regardless of our vaccine views.) It's not a matter of pro or anti vax; it's a matter of THIS is not the way to get your agenda through in a democratic country.

bla bla bla

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:23 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
bla bla bla

No response.

happyness

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:24 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:

When it will come to serious things such as MEtzitza b'peh, shechitah, kapuris, and education we will have normal sensible people and askanim come together as a force to prevent that.

Here we did not have that, only a bunch of anti-vax quacks with none of the recognized askanim and machers standing behind them.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:25 pm
delicious wrote:
When it will come to serious things such as MEtzitza b'peh, shechitah, kapuris, and education we will have normal sensible people and askanim come together as a force to prevent that.

Here we did not have that, only a bunch of anti-vax quacks with none of the recognized askanim and machers standing behind them.

Keep hoping and davening because it's mamesh not pashut.

Regardless, this was what I meant by corrupt. Ends don't justify means. Not in our country.
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics