Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Oy! How can Israel deal with suchpeople
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 4:28 pm
https://www.vosizneias.com/325.....girl/

IM SO HORRIFIED. anyone who thinks these people can be peace partners is crazy. They’re sub human and don’t value life.

amother
White

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 4:59 pm
I saw this a few hours ago and I'm just so heartbroken for that little girl, what a horror. There should be no mercy for anyone involved in this crime. I would call them animals, but that's unfair to animals.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:00 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
I saw this a few hours ago and I'm just so heartbroken for that little girl, what a horror. There should be no mercy for anyone involved in this crime. I would call them animals, but that's unfair to animals.

Yes I agree with you. Animals care about their young but these cannibals make parties and hand out candies when their sons kill a Jew,

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 5:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://www.vosizneias.com/325196/2019/06/17/jerusalem-palestinian-maintenance-worker-at-west-bank-school-accused-of-abducting-7-year-old-jewish-girl/

IM SO HORRIFIED. anyone who thinks these people can be peace partners is crazy. They’re sub human and don’t value life.

There is no question that the perpetrator of this rape is a horrible human being unworthy of our compassion.

But let's not pretend that there aren't Jewish pedophiles who have raped children. Teachers. Rabbis. Just plain people. Their deeds are terrible, but hardly an indictment of the Jewish people as a whole.

In the same way, this vile excuse for a human isn't an indictment of all Palestinians.

Rappel

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 5:27 am
SixOfWands wrote:

In the same way, this vile excuse for a human isn't an indictment of all Palestinians.

How about the two men whom held her down? Or the possible others in the apartment whom didn't object nor interfere? Are none of these men a product of the culture they were raised in?

[And btw - there is no universal Palestinian culture, since it's a modern, disjointed conglomerate of clans. However, there is a broad-sweeping Arab culture which is impossible to ignore or deny once you have engaged with it. Bedouin have a different culture, and so do Druze.]

etky

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 6:17 am
SixOfWands wrote:
There is no question that the perpetrator of this rape is a horrible human being unworthy of our compassion.

But let's not pretend that there aren't Jewish pedophiles who have raped children. Teachers. Rabbis. Just plain people. Their deeds are terrible, but hardly an indictment of the Jewish people as a whole.

So, this is an argument that I hear here too right now, on Israeli social media and news sites.
I agree 100% that there are pedophiles of every religion, ethnic group and culture.
I don't think for a minute that Palestinians are more prone to it than Jews or vice versa.
I think though that there is an element of terror involved in this crime (if indeed the person accused is found guilty of it), as was in the horrific rape/murder of Ori Ansbacher hy"d that cannot be ignored and should not be understated. And yes, the incitement towards terror that exists in widespread circles within Palestinian society also plays a part in these sorts of crimes too.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 8:56 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://www.vosizneias.com/325196/2019/06/17/jerusalem-palestinian-maintenance-worker-at-west-bank-school-accused-of-abducting-7-year-old-jewish-girl/

When you say they are sub-human, you are implying that they have no agency, in which case, how can you even fault them for any of this?

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 9:05 am
I can't even wrap my head around it. I am just so heartbroken for that girl. Crying

The parents and child should be allowed to torture all the participants until they beg for death.

For everyone who says "not all Palestinians", would you let one of them babysit your children?

Rappel

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:29 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
I can't even wrap my head around it. I am just so heartbroken for that girl. Crying

The parents and child should be allowed to torture all the participants until they beg for death.

If only.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:35 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:

For everyone who says "not all Palestinians", would you let one of them babysit your children?

Does having a play date at their home count? If so, BTDT. In the US, though; neighbors of ours, lovely family.

Did you have the same reaction to all Jews after Leiby Kletzky was murdered? All rabbis after Baruch Lanner (among the very many)?

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:36 pm
etky wrote:
So, this is an argument that I hear here too right now, on Israeli social media and news sites.
I agree 100% that there are pedophiles of every religion, ethnic group and culture.
I don't think for a minute that Palestinians are more prone to it than Jews or vice versa.
I think though that there is an element of terror involved in this crime (if indeed the person accused is found guilty of it), as was in the horrific rape/murder of Ori Ansbacher hy"d that cannot be ignored and should not be understated. And yes, the incitement towards terror that exists in widespread circles within Palestinian society also plays a part in these sorts of crimes too.

I think that Ori Ansbacher was an entirely different (though equally horrible) situation.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:43 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

This is absolutely disgusting! And just to teach you something, when you make a statement and then say, “but.....” that negates everything you said before. So now go back and read what you wrote...(...BUT LETS NOT PRETEND THAT THERE ARENT JEWISH PEDOPHILES...”) I’m horrified by this comment! Do not ever try to minimize what this filthy lowlife did by pointing your finger and saying, “Well Jews do it too.” Jews are NOTHING LIke what this filth did, and his friends were standing nearby laughing while he did it, as was reported in Israel.

This comment is no better than what the leftist politician in Israel said when she justified what he did and said it shouldn’t be called terrorism, and she said Netanyahu is playing politics by condemning it so strongly!

I’m sure you’re one of the very pc people who also felt the need to believe the arsonist who tried to kill a rabbi and 3 other families that he’s Nebach telling the truth with his fake accusations. Feh feh feh

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:51 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
When you say they are sub-human, you are implying that they have no agency, in which case, how can you even fault them for any of this?

They do not have normal human emotions, they glorify and love death, the mothers of suicide bombers and other terrorists who kill and harm Jews celebrate their pride in their children by handing out candies. That’s not human.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:53 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:

Unfortunately they’ll be put in a cushy Israeli prison where they’ll have 3 meals a day, tv, be treated better than they are at home, and will be released shortly after, either in a pathetic trade for a dead body, or after they “hunger strike,” or have done their “time.”

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is absolutely disgusting! And just to teach you something, when you make a statement and then say, “but.....” that negates everything you said before. So now go back and read what you wrote...(...BUT LETS NOT PRETEND THAT THERE ARENT JEWISH PEDOPHILES...”) I’m horrified by this comment! Do not ever try to minimize what this filthy lowlife did by pointing your finger and saying, “Well Jews do it too.” Jews are NOTHING LIke what this filth did, and his friends were standing nearby laughing while he did it, as was reported in Israel.

This comment is no better than what the leftist politician in Israel said when she justified what he did and said it shouldn’t be called terrorism, and she said Netanyahu is playing politics by condemning it so strongly!

I’m sure you’re one of the very pc people who also felt the need to believe the arsonist who tried to kill a rabbi and 3 other families that he’s Nebach telling the truth with his fake accusations. Feh feh feh

So, explain to me the difference.

You're condemning all Palestinians for the vile acts of one pedophile.

But when it comes to Jews ... well, its just one bad seed.

No one is minimizing pedophilia, or what he did. Well, maybe you are, by dismissing out of hand the claims of another man to have been brutally abused. (Which, of course, didn't give him the right to start a fire.)

And no one is minimizing terror.

But this wasn't terror.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 2:56 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Does having a play date at their home count? If so, BTDT. In the US, though; neighbors of ours, lovely family.

Did you have the same reaction to all Jews after Leiby Kletzky was murdered? All rabbis after Baruch Lanner (among the very many)?

Please stop this disgusting disgusting pointing your finger at the very few Jews who committed a bad act and trying to equivocate between them and the many, many repeated and common terror acts among arabs. Just stop. It’s disgusting and I don’t want to say what Hashem thinks of such disparaging generalizations and finger pointing towards his people. Stop.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 3:00 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
So, explain to me the difference.

You're condemning all Palestinians for the vile acts of one pedophile.

But when it comes to Jews ... well, its just one bad seed.

No one is minimizing pedophilia, or what he did. Well, maybe you are, by dismissing out of hand the claims of another man to have been brutally abused. (Which, of course, didn't give him the right to start a fire.)

And no one is minimizing terror.

But this wasn't terror.

This is too sick to even respond to and if you don’t see a difference on your own then no explanation will help you. That you think it’s not terror when Arabs abduct and gang rape a little Jewish girl something is very very off. Very off. You sure showed yourself with this thread. You have an axe to grind with Jews. Are you an arab who took offense because you think I condemned all of them? Show me where I said it’s every one of them, show me. I referred to the filthy pigs who committed this act OF TERROR. All I say to you now is Wow just wow. I’m not answering this kind of horrible reprehensible justification of TERROR YES TERROR and equating Jews any more with it any more

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 3:03 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is too sick to even respond to and if you don’t see a difference on your own then no explanation will help you. That you think it’s not terror when Arabs abduct and gang rape a little Jewish girl something is very very off. Very off. You sure showed yourself with this thread. You have an axe to grind with Jews. Are you an arab who took offense because you think I condemned all of them? Show me where I said it’s every one of them, show me. I referred to the filthy pigs who committed this act OF TERROR. All I say to you now is Wow just wow. I’m not answering this kind of horrible reprehensible justification of TERROR YES TERROR and equating Jews any more with it any more

ROFL*.

Your accusations against me are histrionic and laughable.

May Hashem forgive you for your words.

ectomorph

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 3:03 pm
Sixofwands, in Arab countries a woman who is raped gets stoned for extra- marital relations.

It's a very different culture.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 3:06 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
ROFL*.

Your accusations against me are histrionic and laughable.

May Hashem forgive you for your words.

May Hashem forgive you for ROFL* while discussing a child being gang raped. Like I said if you need this explained how inappropriate these comments are something is very very very off.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions