May be of interest

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

bluebaker

Post  Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:35 am
May be of interest

amother

Beige

Post  Wed, Jun 19 2019, 1:03 pm
As the much hated minority that we are, I agree that this is an assault of the liberties granted by the constitution, and most risky path for us. I for sure agree this is bred by fear mongering media generating followers to serve up freedom on a silver platter. Its entirely a different plane when laws are enacted against liberties. They tend to precipitate worse historically.

An outbreak by definition needs to cause more than 1 death per 327 million or we have a severe outbreak of death by snake and sharks. We should begin euthanizing potentially dangerous wildlife.

Signed lovingly,
My kids are vaxxed but I don't care what you choose to do because I value freedom more than buy into fear mongering

But I am curious to my fellow vaxxers (non VAX need not answer). Does this concern any of you civics-wise? Pre war Germany -wise? Etc. From this angle, does the method of implementation cause you any concern upon thinking of it?

Ema of 4

Post  Wed, Jun 19 2019, 1:08 pm
bluebaker wrote:
May be of interest

Am I supposed to take her seriously? I couldn’t listen beyond the first few seconds.
Anti vaxxers are so concerned with the name calling and disrespect.....but only when it’s aimed at them, right? There is no gestapo here, never was and never will be, and to make such a comparison is ridiculous. If you want me to listen to what you have to say, maybe post something with a respectful introduction.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h