Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Closed forum for those who don't vax?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 5:37 pm
Anyone interested, and how do we do it?
I don't participate in arguments on the vaccine discussions here. And my brainless brain doesn't comprehend the bla,bla, bla posts. I do want to discuss certain tachlis issues w/o all of that.
Anyone interested? We can go off imamother if Yael won't approve of us here.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 5:59 pm
Sounds like a nice plan I would be interested.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:05 pm
I don't think imamother should host a haven for antivaxers. Maybe you should convince Peach to start a forum?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:05 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Sounds like a nice plan I would be interested.

Great. If we get enough ppl. I'll put out my SN (and probably never feel welcome here again Crying , but doesn't matter) and have all interested parties PM me.
If you have any thoughts or ideas on how to create a forum let us know.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:07 pm
Let's not respond to anything unrelated to my original post. I don't want to go off rail. Thank you!

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:12 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
I don't think imamother should host a haven for antivaxers. Maybe you should convince Peach to start a forum?

That's a bad way of doing kiruv. You won't convince any antivaxxer to vaccinate by being rude.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:33 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:

Imamother is a site for frum women. It doesn’t discriminate on the basis of these women’s beliefs. I think a forum for antivaxers is a great idea so people can have a discussion without being bashed.

Be warned though, often people manage to join groups when they shouldn’t be there.
On the stepmothers forum a stepchild once came on when the group is meant to be for stepmothers of blended families. My point is that someone can join the antivax group yet be a pro-Vaxer lurking.... Hatzlacha but beware.

happyone

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:41 pm
can I please volunteer to moderate ??? Hiding LOL Punch

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone interested, and how do we do it?
I don't participate in arguments on the vaccine discussions here. And my brainless brain doesn't comprehend the bla,bla, bla posts. I do want to discuss certain tachlis issues w/o all of that.
Anyone interested? We can go off imamother if Yael won't approve of us here.

WADR, if your so called brainless brain (don't misunderestimate yourself!) is so feeble, what do your base your non-vax decision on?
Do feel free not to answer. It is your right. But please ask yourself this question. Don't stop asking till you get an answer you have full and true menuchas hanefesh with.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:53 pm
Sorry, selfish anti vaxxers don't deserve a private and safe haven to discuss their nonsense on imamother.
Start your own forum.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 6:58 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
That's a bad way of doing kiruv. You won't convince any antivaxxer to vaccinate by being rude.

There's nothing rude about what I said and I'm done trying to "do kiruv" on antivaxers. I don't care what you do as long as you stop infecting everyone else. By all means have your forum, but no need for the rest of us to be associated with it.

One of the last things we need is the next CNN article to talk about how "Orthodox Jewish mothers, expanding from hotlines to the internet to share thoughts, find haven in closed forum on the website Imamother.com. Inside sources say, that the forum is used for organizing events, sharing ideas about vitamins, and deceiving school officials about their children's' vaccination status."

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 7:33 pm
Why are people so hateful. It's disgusting. Stop already.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 7:40 pm
I'm hateful towards selfish mindless antivaxxers that are selfishly putting others in danger & making such a chilul hashem. Many jews were affected and inconvenienced just because other Jews dont vaccinate. I hate them.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 7:42 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:

They're hateful because its come to the point where a sweet, previously healthy 10 year old boy now has permanent BRAIN DAMAGE.

When it gets that far, people tend to get that angry.

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 7:43 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:

Not trying to be offensive, but... You're amother Peach!

polka dots

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 7:48 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Not trying to be offensive, but... You're amother Peach!

Lol noticed it too!
Imamother is a FRUM forum. All leading rabbanim are urging to vax , so I don’t think this is the place for you to find a safe haven

happyone

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 7:49 pm
how will you screen members?

nchr

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 7:50 pm
I don't care about your personal decisions, but having such a discussion board on this thread is offensive and inappropriate. It would make me reconsider my membership here.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 7:56 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:

Nor do you create private forums and help molesters or murderers or abusers have a safe haven for communication. They can make a WhatsApp group, that's what terrorists use.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 8:00 pm
How about a private forum for mothers who formerly vaccinated but then stopped after severe, permanent, devastating side effect that happened to their baby right after vaccination? Can we have a forum for those mothers, or no, because a terrorist is a terrorist?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics