Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Closed forum for those who don't vax?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:25 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
Thanks for posting this. I'm also pro vax. You expressed exactly what I keep thinking. Hashem is not happy with all this hate. It's a real test.

Mother of a baby on chemo here. no hate. just lots of additional heartache, stress and tension that could've easily been avoided.
Test from Hashem? thanks, got plenty of those...

little neshamala

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:27 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
To all of you "vaxxers" that heatedly rant and rave at anyone that does not vaccinate:
If you're concerned about this being a frum site and rabbonim said to vaccinate bla bla bla...can you consider that it is wrong to hate people, and to be angry? Can you consider that Hashem runs the word and that everyone has their own tafkid, circumstance, brain etc with which to serve Hashem? Can you consider that no antivaxxer can make anyone sick - Hashem does? Can you consider the pain of people who's children have been affected by vaccines (even if it is not statistically proven)? Yes I believe that we have to do our hishtadlus and vaccinate our children - if you did that good for you - now keep davening - the real hishtadlus is tefilla. If you believe that you're doing what you can and Hashem runs the world - that's enough. YOu can also try to convince some people in a nice way to vaccinate or you can leave it up to askonim. All this sinas chinam that has come up from vaccines cannot be doing us all any good. We need herd immunity of ahavas chinam. To all you vaxxers that are so angry at the antivaxxers - you are affecting all of klal yisroel with your fighting,.the worst chilul hashem is when Jews hate other Jews.

Just to make it clear - I vaccinate my children and believe that everyone should.

Oh for crying out loud. Then lets all leave our children at the pool unsupervised, and give our babies marbles to play with. After all, only Hashem can make something happen.

This idea is so twisted and simply misunderstood. Our yiddishkeit actually IS all about the consequences of our actions. The effect of our hishtadlus and decisions is discussed in many seforim and is not at all like youre making it seem.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:43 pm
why dont they think that their child became autistic is also from Hashem then?

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:50 pm
little neshamala wrote:
Oh for crying out loud. Then lets all leave our children at the pool unsupervised, and give our babies marbles to play with. After all, only Hashem can make something happen.

This idea is so twisted and simply misunderstood. Our yiddishkeit actually IS all about the consequences of our actions. The effect of our hishtadlus and decisions is discussed in many seforim and is not at all like youre making it seem.

Exactly, that's why I vaccinate my children and keep them away from non-vaxxers and send them to schools that dont allow non vaxxed children. Can I make every person vaccinate their children with accusations and hate? no. that's where tefilla comes in.
I don't leave my children at the pool unsupervised, nor give babies marbles to play with. Nor can I ensure my child's safety 100% - thats where tefilla comes in.
My yiddishkeit is about the consequences of my actions, and part of my actions may include trying to ensure an immune environment for my children through vaccinating, and all of the above.
Believe me, I do think that many non-vaxxers are wrong for their opinion and many of them hang on to other's claim of research. But the only consequence of attacking and hating is a chilul Hashem.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 9:52 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
why dont they think that their child became autistic is also from Hashem then?

I don't know what they think. I know why I do what I do. And I also know that the behavior shown and derogatory name calling by many vaxxers toward their non-vaxxing Jewishsisters and brothers is abhorrent!

Yael

Post Wed, Jun 19 2019, 10:13 pm
I do not support the creation of a private forum for antivaxers either on Imamother or elsewhere.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics