Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
VACCINATE
Previous  1  2

happyone

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 7:15 pm
Yael , please delete this thread. Enough of the stupidity!
please go Facebook and yahoogroups. there are plenty of groups interested in your sharing your Pearl's of "wisdom.".
gosh. Some of us actually tapped into some of these amazing organizations due to unfortunate circumstances NOT vaccine related.

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 8:09 pm
I happen to be pretty staunchly anti vax, yet propoganda pieces like this piss me off. First of all, the self righteousness and victimhood mentality just serve to alienate the opposition even further and gives us all bad rap. Second of all, as a family we have had to avail ourselves to the services of almost every single organization on that list. And no, I am not exaggerating. Mental illness, cancer, autism, autoimmunity, other serious illnesses, they all have layers upon layers of causes. Yes, I believe vaccines play a role in their development in many cases, but they are far from the sole cause, and they can happen without vaccines too. OP your self assuredness is completely misplaced. It wasn't pretty when my bubble burst, but I'm glad it did because I have a far more nuanced and informed perspective now.

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Jun 21 2019, 4:13 pm
This post is insane. I guess my family is really lucky since we have none of those things and all of us vaccinated. My mother though lives with chronic arthritis and heart conditions from contracting rheumatic and scarlet fever as a child. (Never mind the year of school she missed) I guess it's lucky she did not get poilio.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics