Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Having your personal color palette done
Previous  1  2

preciousmommy

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 2:14 pm
trixx wrote:
Aren't you the one decorating the home anyways? Dh has no say in my curtains or rugs (even if I try to get his input lol), he just knows if the place looks nice.
Although ppl I know who have decorated their homes in their style, I just think the overall effect is harmonious and pleasing, and because husbands are usually in line personality wise (remember seasons blend into each other), it works.

It's not a Torah or a science. You can do whatever you want. It just makes sense intuitively. I don't like gray, I would never put it in my home or consider it, I'm clearly not a spring though I don't need a palette to explain to me that I'll never have a gray suede couch.

It's not just matching your eyes, it's a whole aesthetic. You're either the type to get a clean, structured white couch, a traditional overstuffed and saggy brown leather one, or a romantic, Victorian style plush sofa.

Lol, my husband does more of the home decorating than I do. But I think he might be an anomaly Tongue Out

Beyla

Post Sun, Jun 23 2019, 2:23 pm
crust wrote:
Do you mind sharing the Instagram? Thanks

Styled by Sheva
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics