Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pediatrician in bp?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 3:23 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
What??

Why in the world weren’t your patients informed!
I was just there this week I can’t believe I wasn’t notified.

After switching my kids away from UHC, and getting used to all this NYU business, wow I’m annoyed.

I understand that you're annoyed. Maybe the change wasn't finalized last week. I am sure patients will be properly informed.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 4:01 pm
What happened to Dr. Steven Stylers office? I passed by and saw it under construction and the sign was down.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 4:15 pm
asmileaday wrote:
I am just guessing but I believe the merge is being done for financial reasons.
It's very hard today's days to be a good doctor AND run a profitable office.

Was there today it's being done cuz D Diamond is retiring. Although he's retiring for the last 10 yrs already Zyskind says now it's real.
Dr. Zyskind is opening in Lakewood. He and Steven are being there once a week. Of the new Drs one of them is only being on 18 and one on 12. Dr Zyskind told me which one where but I forgot what he told me. The rest is staying the same.

bnm

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 4:53 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
It’s inevitable that in a desperate situation you won’t always have the luxury to choose exactly which dr you want to see.
if its a life and death situation I trust them all. For sick visits related to a chronic condition I would wait but would tell the receptionist the kid needs to see a specific dr and she tried helping me get an appointment. If the kid was running fever or vomiting then its whoever is available.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 6:56 pm
If Dr Stein and kaplovits are leaving the buy practice on 16 avenue, who is staying there? As far as I know, there's o my Audrey rocker left, who is an no, not a dr

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 7:26 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Was there today it's being done cuz D Diamond is retiring. Although he's retiring for the last 10 yrs already Zyskind says now it's real.
Dr. Zyskind is opening in Lakewood. He and Steven are being there once a week. Of the new Drs one of them is only being on 18 and one on 12. Dr Zyskind told me which one where but I forgot what he told me. The rest is staying the same.

Dr diamond is retiring?!?!?! Crying Crying
What about dr klein ? Where will he be ? How about kirschenbaum ? I am devastated to hear that dr diamond is retiring.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 7:57 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Dr diamond is retiring?!?!?! Crying Crying
What about dr klein ? Where will he be ? How about kirschenbaum ? I am devastated to hear that dr diamond is retiring.

Ya know how long Dr D Diamond is saying that he's retiring?? He said it so loud and clear when he brought Steven in. I told Zyskind that he's saying it for the last 10 yrs already. So he Zyskind told me but now he's really planning to cut his hours. So between David cutting his hours and Zyskind/Steven being in Lakewood once a week they need more Drs. Probably has some financial reasons too I imagine even though he didn't mention anything.
Dr Klein and Dr Kirshenbaum will still be rotating. Although I'm not a big Klein fan. But Dr Zyskind and Kirshenbaum are already in less cuz I saw on another thread that they're in Willy too. So between Lakewood, willy, and both offices in bp, how much do you think Zyskind will be available?!
Dr Zyskind was amazed how a day after they finalized in Lakewood so many of his patients asked him abt it. He was like, how does news travel so fast!?

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 8:12 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Ya know how long Dr D Diamond is saying that he's retiring?? He said it so loud and clear when he brought Steven in. I told Zyskind that he's saying it for the last 10 yrs already. So he Zyskind told me but now he's really planning to cut his hours. So between David cutting his hours and Zyskind/Steven being in Lakewood once a week they need more Drs. Probably has some financial reasons too I imagine even though he didn't mention anything.
Dr Klein and Dr Kirshenbaum will still be rotating. Although I'm not a big Klein fan. But Dr Zyskind and Kirshenbaum are already in less cuz I saw on another thread that they're in Willy too. So between Lakewood, willy, and both offices in bp, how much do you think Zyskind will be available?!
Dr Zyskind was amazed how a day after they finalized in Lakewood so many of his patients asked him abt it. He was like, how does news travel so fast!?

If Dr. Zyskind and Dr. S Diamond are being in the Lakewood office just once a week each, who will be in the other days? New doctors or PAs? Seems like there won’t b the same standard of care in Lakewood as in boro park, just have sort of the boro park pediatrics branding Can't Believe It

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 10:07 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
If Dr. Zyskind and Dr. S Diamond are being in the Lakewood office just once a week each, who will be in the other days? New doctors or PAs? Seems like there won’t b the same standard of care in Lakewood as in boro park, just have sort of the boro park pediatrics branding Can't Believe It

My thoughts too. Anyone know more info? I just moved a few months ago. Didn't find yet a normal pediatrician practice here in Lakewood/ Toms River. I'm hoping the one Diamond opens will be good.

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 11:42 pm
I am so annoyed cause I had a visit by diamond today and the place was a zoo....what will be when the new dr. Comes in with new patients???

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Nov 14 2019, 11:48 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
If Dr Stein and kaplovits are leaving the buy practice on 16 avenue, who is staying there? As far as I know, there's o my Audrey rocker left, who is an no, not a dr

Ur talking about Audrey Rosner? From doctor schulmans office? What about her? She’s going to steins office? She a NP

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 12:09 am
I heard shes now at steins buy office. So I'd Stein leaves, which Dr is joining audrey

amother
Navy

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 12:20 am
I heard shes now at steins buy office. So I'd Stein leaves, which Dr is joining audrey

As of when? I was just by her right before Yom Tov. And went yesterday. They said Audrey not in so I saw DR Meznick are u sure?

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 12:37 am
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
I am so annoyed cause I had a visit by diamond today and the place was a zoo....what will be when the new dr. Comes in with new patients???

In middle of the day today was a zoo. I waited 1 1/2 hrs!! I remember when waiting time used to be no more than 10 min!!

flowerpower

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 12:47 am
Why would a dr that is extremely busy and already working at two locations open a practice in Lakewood? I am confused!!

Now that 2 drs are joining the Diamond group and bringing their patients, will it be a zoo times 2?!?!

Fabulous

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 12:56 am
flowerpower wrote:
Why would a dr that is extremely busy and already working at two locations open a practice in Lakewood? I am confused!!

Now that 2 drs are joining the Diamond group and bringing their patients, will it be a zoo times 2?!?!

I'm pretty sure Dr. Zyskind is looking to move eventually to Tom's River or the like and this is a stepping stone, waiting for his kids to get older and out of Brooklyn schools.

amother
Sapphire

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 1:02 am
Anyone know a good pediatrican in BP that isn't in Dr diamond office or going to be? I had appt by Dr. Stein but cancelled when I heard she is moving...I'd rather a smaller practice.

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 1:22 am
Fabulous wrote:
I'm pretty sure Dr. Zyskind is looking to move eventually to Tom's River or the like and this is a stepping stone, waiting for his kids to get older and out of Brooklyn schools.

I'm not so sure. His wife has a huge dental practice somewhere in Brooklyn. She amazing and fantastic! Like no insurance or only fancy type of insurance pediatric dentist.

amother
Black

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 1:24 am

Are you talking about Audrey Rosner from Dr. Schulman’s office? Since when is she at 16 avenue location?

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 1:26 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
In middle of the day today was a zoo. I waited 1 1/2 hrs!! I remember when waiting time used to be no more than 10 min!!

I also remember! I am really upset... and I myself was a patient by Dr. Diamond(with kreiger). I wish we can do something about it. They don't see that people are waiting so long and they have way too many patients?!?!!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics