Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pediatrician in bp?
Previous  1  2  3  4

Einikel

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 1:34 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Anyone know a good pediatrican in BP that isn't in Dr diamond office or going to be? I had appt by Dr. Stein but cancelled when I heard she is moving...I'd rather a smaller practice.

Doctor Roth is really good and so is her son,Doctor Daniel. The wait time can be long though it’s shorter for doctor Daniel

Einikel

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 1:36 am
ra_mom wrote:
What happened to Dr. Steven Stylers office? I passed by and saw it under construction and the sign was down.

I saw that too. Curiosity got better of me and I read the sign there. It said he is currently practicing in another office don’t remember the name maybe Doctor Lazar? And he’s bringing in another doctor after his office is renovated.

momomany

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 8:44 am
I use Dr. Kevin Norowitz in Kensington. He has a PA Yocheved Bergman. I am very happy there. The wait isnt too long. They are very organized...getting forms etc is easy peasy. Dr. N has his own large family so he understands the nuances and needs of the frum family. Its nice to have a male and female provider to keep all my children comfortable. I love that he has evening urgent care hours for his patients several times a week, like 9 pm to 1030. They have also worked with my older sons to schedule well visits so they dont need to miss shiur. They have a driveway for patient parking.

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 8:52 am
Fabulous wrote:
I'm pretty sure Dr. Zyskind is looking to move eventually to Tom's River or the like and this is a stepping stone, waiting for his kids to get older and out of Brooklyn schools.

That's ridiculous. Dr zyskind is not moving to Tom's river . He opened another practice because why not ? He can see patients in brooklyn and lakewood. Theres a need for more pediatricians in Lakewood so why shouldn't he open another practice and make more money ? Many drs do that especially pediatricians. They open a few practices and they spend one day a week at each practice and then they employ others dr or p.a.s to see the patients the days they're not there .There is no chance hes moving to Lakewood.
Dr zyskind also has a practice in Williamsburg does that mean he's moving to Williamsburg? Wink

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 8:53 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
In middle of the day today was a zoo. I waited 1 1/2 hrs!! I remember when waiting time used to be no more than 10 min!!

It has always been a zoo in the middle of the day . I've been using the practice for years and the worst time to come is mid day until 5 pm.

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 8:57 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Ya know how long Dr D Diamond is saying that he's retiring?? He said it so loud and clear when he brought Steven in. I told Zyskind that he's saying it for the last 10 yrs already. So he Zyskind told me but now he's really planning to cut his hours. So between David cutting his hours and Zyskind/Steven being in Lakewood once a week they need more Drs. Probably has some financial reasons too I imagine even though he didn't mention anything.
Dr Klein and Dr Kirshenbaum will still be rotating. Although I'm not a big Klein fan. But Dr Zyskind and Kirshenbaum are already in less cuz I saw on another thread that they're in Willy too. So between Lakewood, willy, and both offices in bp, how much do you think Zyskind will be available?!
Dr Zyskind was amazed how a day after they finalized in Lakewood so many of his patients asked him abt it. He was like, how does news travel so fast!?

Dr Klein may not be as bubbly and friendly as zyskind and kirschenbaum but hes brilliant. His diagnostic skills are excellent . Just f.y.I.

amother
Seafoam

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 8:59 am
I just don’t get it! Why can’t they be transparent and let us know what’s going on and what changes to expect!

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 9:04 am
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Why is nobody wondering why a busy pediatrician is on here at all hours during daytime?
Or maybe I’m just too gullible and it really isn’t her.

Cute! This reminds me of when a patient moved onto my block. She showed her son my house and his response was “but what does she do there?” !

Believe it or not, us doctors are people, too! I do take breaks during the day and happened to notice this thread. Once I responded, I followed up a few times.

As to why my patients have not benn notified, NYU is going to send out a letter with the information. I would have sent one earlier but I don’t have access to a patient list.

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 9:11 am
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Cute! This reminds me of when a patient moved onto my block. She showed her son my house and his response was “but what does she do there?” !

Believe it or not, us doctors are people, too! I do take breaks during the day and happened to notice this thread. Once I responded, I followed up a few times.

As to why my patients have not benn notified, NYU is going to send out a letter with the information. I would have sent one earlier but I don’t have access to a patient list.

Not your patient but love this! Love doctors who are not scared to be real. Shows something special.

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 9:16 am
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:

So true! A Dr is human too. As part of "me" time you come onto imamother. Not bad at all. Every human being needs "me" time. It's healthy.
Ya know, many students don't think think teachers are human either..

Tzippy323

Post Fri, Nov 15 2019, 3:30 pm
I used dr. diamond and Krueger for many years. When one of my children was having a problem, it was dr. Klein who diagnosed him correctly after my son was Pooh poohed by other doctor. He saw my son in the hospital (he was 16 at the time) and even brought him a comic book. Dr. Klein is a wonderful doctor and his man being. And through the years, dr Diamond was amazing when I had a child with other issues that required a lot of time. This is an amazing practice, and one that instills good patient care in all people who work there. Dr. Diamond will be sorely missed if he retires, but the good that he has done through the years will never be forgotten.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 4:59 pm
Hi, Dr stein!
I wish I can PM you, but hows it going ? Are you considering reopening your office? We miss you!

Where did all of you, old Dr steins patients switch to?
Hows it working out?

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 5:04 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Hi, Dr stein!
I wish I can PM you, but hows it going ? Are you considering reopening your office? We miss you!

Where did all of you, old Dr steins patients switch to?

Hows it working out?

Dr. Stein joined Dr. Diamonds grp together with Dr..Koplowitz.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 6:38 pm
did anybody else have a problem retieving their medical records from Dr Steins office? I live in Lakewood (switched to Dr Fenster upon Dr Steins recommendation!) but had a problem getting complete medical records of my children

Rivky

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 10:22 pm
Not at all. I contacted nyu. I had to mail them a written consent that I am requesting the medical records and I was able to pick it up in a Brooklyn location.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 1:27 am
I have been using dr Roth for years
They called yesterday asking if I’d like to schedule appointments for my kids
They are doing only sick visits in morn and then only well visits and only very few at a time
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics