Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Faxing time sheets for agency. HOW DO YOU DO IT??
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 11:46 am
groovy1224 wrote:
You can't unless you upgrade and pay for the enhanced version.

If you don't want to do that, there's a website I use- https://www.pdfescape.com/windows/

You upload the doc you want to edit, and you can white out and type whatever you need.

Thanks. The company is very old fashioned. Nothing can be in white out. Nothing changed....

But I will definitely use the above link. Thanks.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 11:49 am
Amarante wrote:
My Apple computer just automatically allows me to fill in text on any pdf document. I can even add my signature which I scanned. No need for special software.

OP - If you don't want to invest in a printer which as others have stated, is a relatively cheap investment, have someone print out a copy of the form and then make 30 or so Xerox copies. Fill these out and then have them faxed at any kind of place that faxes commercially.

However, you will find that it is much cheaper in the longer run to invest in an All In One printer/scanner/faxer because you can scan the document and fax it for free from home. Also much more convenient.

Tbanks. I made copies of the reports for the month. But, some of the other sheets are filled out by them with dates.....so I cant copy and reuse it next month.

They are so old fashioned. I should either be able to copy it like u said and I should fill in dates myself. Or, everything should be done via computer like other agencies.

groovy1224

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 11:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks. The company is very old fashioned. Nothing can be in white out. Nothing changed....

Not actual white out, 'virtual' white out. You can't tell that anything was changed, as opposed to regular white out where you can obviously tell.

rgr

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 12:01 pm
Adobe fill and sign

It's an app on your phone you can fill and sign a regular pdf

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 3:12 pm
Thanks everyone for helpful tips.

Orchid

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 3:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks.

I must fax these papers every two weeks and like I said...I have one day to do it. I went to staples to print out my tax return, but it took so long for the customer service to get to everyone...

So, im trying to come up with an easier method which is why I figured ill post to see what others do. A lot of ppl work for agencies.

I have used FedEx's self-help service. No waiting on line , just go in and use their fax machine or printer or whatever.

cbsp

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 3:33 pm
rgr wrote:
Adobe fill and sign

It's an app on your phone you can fill and sign a regular pdf

This. They have it for Android as well. (for free). I loaded mine via Google Play Store.

If that doesn't work then yeah, please get an all in one. We bought ours at Staples for under $50 last year.

cbsp

Post Fri, Jun 28 2019, 3:38 pm
Alternatively, you don't necessarily have to get an all in one.

If you get a printer /scanner /copier (sans the fax) you can print the form they emailed you, fill it out manually, scan it back in (it won't be blurry the same way it does when you take a picture) and then either email back or send via eFax.

One more thought - are the settings on your camera set to low quality jpeg? Maybe it's truly blurry due to that and not photography technique...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics