Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Awesome Summer Vacation Spot! Beautiful Mountain Condos!

Yael

Post Sun, Jun 30 2019, 10:19 am
Back Because You Loved It!
Kosher Springs Mountaintop Retreat.

Stoked by the rave reviews of hundreds of thrilled guests, we’re gearing up for another idyllic summer vacation in Pennsylvania’s Laurel Highlands. Yes, that’s another summer of high adventure set against entrancing views—with all the conveniences and comforts a frum family could want!

So if you’re one of the 106 families who were too late to get in last year, or you’ve never even heard of this incredible vacation option, listen up!

For one month each summer, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, a popular adventure retreat in Pennsylvania, partners with Kosher Springs to make this incredible vacation amenable to your family. You may have heard of this retreat and wished you could vacation there, and from Aug 12 - Sep 8 2019 (11 Av - 8 Elul), with Kosher Springs management, you can!!

The resort features miles of scenic hiking and biking trails, sparkling lakes and endless opportunity for exhilarating adventure. With over 25 exciting activities on premises, and a shuttle to zip you around, pleasing both the daredevils and timid kids is actually EASY.

You can start your day at the alpine slide, head over to bungee jumping, scale the rock wall, jump onto hydrobikes or paddle boats, and play a few rounds of mini-golf, all before lunch! Or choose a more immersive experience, like horseback riding or segway tours as the highlight of your day. Those made of tougher stuff will savor the challenging downhill bike paths replete with swerves, banks and drops, world-class zipline tours and the superbly-designed shooting range.

After lunch, you’ll have a whole new smorgasboard of activities. Ball courts. Arcades. Fly fishing. Summer tubing. Non-stop fun in a stunning setting!

And if you’re in the mood to explore the nearby area, you’ll find more scenic hiking and biking, awesome whitewater rafting, unique zoos, farms, amusement parks, architectural masterpieces, boating and even the Flight 93 Memorial.

Your accommodations are as tranquil as the activities are exciting. The mountaintop condos all feature full kitchens, central A/C and spacious living areas with multiple layout options. With the option of catered Shabbos and daily meals as well as kosher groceries delivered, you really can travel light.

Kosher Springs is proud to offer this amazing resort vacation at family-friendly pricing. Condos are reasonably priced and you can come for just a few days. Best of all, adventures are deeply discounted, and the resort is offering their daily Adventure Pass at a super-low rate exclusively for Kosher Springs guests.

So, what makes a perfect vacation for your family?
Cool mountain air? Check. Stunning view? Check. Optional kosher catering? Check. Kosher groceries? Check. Spacious, immaculate accommodations? Check. Minyan and separate swimming? Check. Easy on the wallet? Check. High adventure? Check Plus!

Rest assured, everyone in your family will be ecstatic, from your typical ‘but-it’s-for-babies’ teen to your cost-conscious spouse. Just show them this and watch their faces.

To reserve, get more info or see feedback from our guests visit koshersprings.com.
Email: info@koshersprings.com or call 732.993.5577.
Looking forward to hosting you!

Sponsored Post

nk

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 10:27 am
Hi,

I am with the organizer of this program. If anybody would like additional info, feel free to post here or pm. Thanks!

merrygold

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 11:07 am
Nk- is there a reason that there are no prices on the website?
Can you share the prices or at least the price range? Also, I understand that there are many different condo layouts; can you share some of them I.e. room #'s bed#'s etc.

merrygold

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 11:12 am
Actually just received an email from them with the pricing. Not sure why it's not on the website- but just for everyone to know-
Prices are based on 3 night minimum stay- for 1 bedroom [price removed] all the way up to 4 bedrooms for [price removed]
This includes room and lots of activities but no food.

nk

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 11:53 am
Please see the below link for our full 2019 price list.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....65372

Thanks!

nk

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 11:55 am
merrygold wrote:
Actually just received an email from them with the pricing. Not sure why it's not on the website- but just for everyone to know-
Prices are based on 3 night minimum stay- for 1 bedroom [price removed] all the way up to 4 bedrooms for [price removed]
This includes room and lots of activities but no food.

Just to clarify, our condo pricing does not include activities. We offer exclusive discounts on all on-site activities. Thanks!

merrygold

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 12:13 pm
So the [private] price only includes a condo? No food or activities?

nk

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 1:09 pm
merrygold wrote:
So the [private] price only includes a condo? No food or activities?

Correct.

Menus with pricing can be found on our website.

Here is a link to the food page.
https://www.koshersprings.com/food

Thanks!

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 7:50 pm
Wow, I saw this ad and told DH that we should check it out because it sounds so convenient and the timing is right. Then I saw the prices and a 1 bedroom condo for a week costs more than we are paying for day camp for the whole summer! And that doesn't include food and activities? That's nuts!

nk

Post Sat, Jul 06 2019, 11:26 pm
Pricing can be found by clicking the link below. Feel free to post or pm with any questions.

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....65372

bargainlover

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 12:09 am
What city is it in!

nk

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 12:13 am
bargainlover wrote:
What city is it in!

Seven Springs, PA.

Zehava

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 11:48 am
Rutabaga wrote:
Wow, I saw this ad and told DH that we should check it out because it sounds so convenient and the timing is right. Then I saw the prices and a 1 bedroom condo for a week costs more than we are paying for day camp for the whole summer! And that doesn't include food and activities? That's nuts!

It’s high end, obviously. That doesn’t make the pricing nuts.

streak

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 3:21 pm
Rutabaga wrote:

Wow that's cheap day camp!

lkwdlady

Post Sun, Aug 25 2019, 8:48 am
Can we just come for the activities for the day?

banana split

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 8:53 pm
Has anyone gone here. I am Interested but want to know more. Thanks

cnc

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 9:18 pm
NPYOB wrote:
Has anyone gone here. I am Interested but want to know more. Thanks

Are they open this year?

banana split

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 9:20 pm
Yes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics