Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Mac and high end makeup sold on the street

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 10:50 am
I used to see tables of Mac makeup being sold on tables on sidewalks around the Brooklyn college area. Maybe other areas too, I can’t remember. They were less than half the price sold in the department stores. I’d like to buy some more but haven’t seen a table of them around. Anybody know?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 11:47 am
Private makeup artists sell Mac at about 40% off.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 11:52 am
You can also buy makeup from China. They will copy any packaging and labels that you want. Just send them copies of the real thing, and they will send you back a crate of fakes.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 11:56 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I used to see tables of Mac makeup being sold on tables on sidewalks around the Brooklyn college area. Maybe other areas too, I can’t remember. They were less than half the price sold in the department stores. I’d like to buy some more but haven’t seen a table of them around. Anybody know?

They were almost certainly counterfeit.

Counterfeit cosmetics often include dangerous ingredients that could hurt you in the short and long run. Moreover, groups like Hezbollah often deal in counterfeit goods (maybe not makeup, but definitely other goods). Buy a counterfeit product, kill an Israeli? No thanks.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 12:07 pm
Ugh did not realize it could be counterfeit or sold through shady people. Okay well I definitely won’t go that route to get makeup. So does anyone know a makeup artist in bklyn who sells Mac makeup that’s cheaper than department store prices?

SuperWify

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 1:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Ugh did not realize it could be counterfeit or sold through shady people. Okay well I definitely won’t go that route to get makeup. So does anyone know a makeup artist in bklyn who sells Mac makeup that’s cheaper than department store prices?

The cosmetic store outlet sells Mac and other high end brands at discount prices.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 01 2019, 1:56 pm
SuperWify wrote:
The cosmetic store outlet sells Mac and other high end brands at discount prices.

Thanks. Where is this store located? When I google it I don’t get anything specific What
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries